Just Dreaming

Denki whimpered curling into a small ball on his bed, he was back in his dorm room. He clutched his blankets before he finally woke up from the nightmare, slowly he got out of bed hugging his pillow to his chest. He steps out of his room looking up and down the hall. He heads to Bakugou's room, him being the closest, gently knocking on the door, he heard grumbling then footsteps then Kirishima opened the door.

"Hey bro what do you need?" He asks yawning, Kaminari takes a step back. "Oh, um, I just, um." He stutters. 'Why am I here?' He asks himself, tears prick at his eyes remembering his nightmare. "Bad dream." He whispers quietly, hanging his head in shame.

"Come on in. What's one more?" He says with a smile ushering Denki into the dark bedroom. "Kaminari's sleeping with us to night." Bakugou grumbles at the news. "Doesn't he have a boyfriend to bother?"

"I'm bothering you? I can go back to my room, it's fine really." He says back up toward the door. Kirishima grabs his arm pulling him in to the room then shoves him toward the bed. "It's just Bakugou being Bakugou, get in the bed he's a big softy for cuddles."

Denki slowly climbs into the bed next to Bakugou, he lays down hugging his pillow close to his chest. Kirishima soon climbs in behind him. "Comfy?" He asks, two pairs of strong arms wrap around his waist.

"Yeah, thank you."

"Hey Mina, why are we never allowed on the bed?" Sero asks from his spot on the floor, she shrugs going back to sleep.

________
________

Bakugou and Kirishima wake up to sniffling and shaking, first they look at each other, then slowly down to Denki, he was still asleep. "Denki?" Kirishima shakes his shoulder. "Denki wake up."

"Pikachu wake up." Bakugou growls also shaking him. Denki shutter before violently sitting up with a yelp, he pants grabbing at his chest a tear running down his face. "Bro you good?" Kirishima asks gently touching his friends shoulder. He pulls away getting shocked by him.

Sero and Mina were awake soon after the yelp look toward the bed. "What's going on up there?" Mama Mina asks look at the three idiots.

Kaminari slowly calms down looking between them. "I'm so sorry." He hugs his pillow, he hides his face, trying to calm his tear. "Kaminari are you okay?" Bakugou asks rubbing his back, he does have compassion though this is the first he's ever shown it to someone other than Kirishima, Denki nods.

"Just a dream." The electric boy puts on his best smile hoping to trick them. "Are you sure you're okay?" Kirishima asks sitting up. "You want to talk about the dream?"

"No!" Kaminari tenses. "I-I mean, no it fine."

Bakugou grumbles, rolling his eyes. "I'm back to sleep."

"Denki darling you okay? What are those two doing to you?" Mina asks from the floor. "Nothing, I'm fine Mama." He responds slowly laying back down.

________
________

Denki was sitting in classes legs crossed in his chair. Aizawa looks down at him while he works on a paper, reading over his shoulder. The homeroom teacher smiles till he notices to doodles on the side of the paper, a book with what seems to water on it. He squeezes the teens shoulder before walking away to scold someone.

Denki looks at Aizawa as he walks away, he glances at his doodles quickly erasing them. He pauses on the book one. 'Shit.' He thinks getting rid of it.

Shota was already off grumbling at Izuku for breaking his bones again. The green haired boy gulped looking up at the teacher, Uraraka looks away knowing she was the cause of the bone breaking.

Shoto and Idia both look away, focusing on their English homework. Tsu scratches the back of her neck looking at her paper. 'Wonder what the Dekusquad did.' Denki thinks going back to writing.

Hizashi slowly walks in to the class, over to Aizawa, he whispers something to him before leaving again. "Alright." Aizawa grumbles before the other man finished closing the door. He turns to the class, a sighs and heads to the front of the room picking up his sleeping bag.

"Red Riot, Shoto, Uravity, you're being called in, go." He says, the three get up and leave the classroom. The rest of the students look up at him all of them wondering what is going on. "A building collapsed on the other side of the city."

Denki nods with the rest of the class looking down at his paper, everyone explodes in questions for him.

"There was an explosion at an electricity factor," Denki glances up at Aizawa's words. "They are just needed to help free the workers, now get back to your work."