Sparky

Some filler

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Beautiful." Shinsou says running through Denki's hair, the blondes eyes slowly blink open, Jiro gently rubbed her thumb over the back of his hand. "Too bright." Kaminari mutters covering his eyes with the hand Jiro wasn't holding.

"We'll be out of here soon baby." He says leaning down and kissing his forehead. Denki smiles at him before seeing Jiro. "Hey when'd you get here?" He asks tilting his head. "Shinsou texted the class."

"They were worried about you, I just told them you were pulled out." Shinsou says rubbing the back of his neck. Denki smiles at him, poking his in the stomach. "Mr. Grump cares." He chuckles getting his hair messed up.

________
________

Denki sat on Shinsou lap, the Bakusquad chilling around the living room. "Man we were so worried about you dude." Kirishima says leaning on Bakugou Sero and Mina nod. Kaminari looks away from them hiding his face in Shinsou neck. "I'm sorry."

He messes with one of his bandages, both of his arms, his right ankle, and around his head were the visible one. He was wearing Shinsou clothes, the purple hoodie was nearly double his size he seemed to be drowning in the fabric. "Leave it." The purple haired boy says lightly grabbing his wrist.

Aizawa walks into the house his husband behind him. "Hey dads!" Shinsou calls rubbing Denki's back gently. "Denki's friends are here."

"How many of them?" Shota asks while Hizashi walking into the living room. He smiles at them, before looking at Denki. "We got four extra." He says moving closer, he leans over the back of the couch.

Aizawa looks in the room before going to the kitchen. "I'll make dinner then." Hizashi bounces up and follows the man. "Wait for me."

Denki sighs relaxing, the Bakusquad looks at Shinsou like he'd grown an extra head. "Yes they're my dads. It's not that hard to understand." The purple boy groans out, scratching the blondes back causing him to melt even more into his arms.

Kaminari suddenly wiggles free of Shinsou arms and runs to the kitchen most likely to hang out with the two teachers. He hugs Hizashi, the voice hero looks down at him. "Hey little listener, not mad at me anymore?" He asks hugging him back, Denki shakes his head against his chest. The teen smiles up at his teacher before going back to Shinsou.

"Where'd you go?" He asks looking up at him. "To say I was sorry for shocking Yamada Sensei." Denki climbs back onto Shinsou lap.

________
________

Denki was back to school on Wednesday he still had most of his bandages but his energy was back. He jumped onto Shinsou's back hugging him, he smiles sparks flying off his cheeks. "I love your smile." The purple haired boy says fixing the boy's hair. Kaminari blushes and looks away he mumbles a response rubbing the back of his neck.

Hitoshi chuckles walking away to his class. "Have fun in class."

"You too." Denki chirps running off to his class, he gets there before Aizawa. Kirishima gets up and walks over to him. "Dude, you shouldn't be running, doesn't it hurt?" He asks as the rest of the class begin to swarm. "No more than usual." He chuckles he stops when he gets concerned looks from everyone. "I'm joking, it doesn't hurt." He says rubbing his neck.

"You sure?" Bakugou asks, Denki nods with a smile. "Positive?" The ash blonde asks walking over. Denki rolls his eyes, they were duller than normal. "Yes I'm fine, I just want to sit down."

The group parts allowing the electric user to get to his desk, he relaxes into the chair. "So what happened?" Ochako asks sitting down next to him. The Bakusquad glares at her, Jiro sits behind Denki she gently runs her fingers through his hair. He lean back into her hands. "Attempted murder." He mutters to pink cheeks a slight smile on his face when he see her eyes widen.

Aizawa walks in before anyone can say anything else. Jiro ruffles his hair before going to her seat.

________
________

Denki stood in the gym his hero suit on, Bakugou stood across from him. "Do I have to hit him?" He asks looking over at All Might. "Yes."

"But look at him." Bakugou throws his arm out gesturing to Kaminari, Denki walks over to Bakugou. He gently grabs his wrist, lays his head on his shoulder. "Scared?" He ask before lightening him up with electricity, Bakugou drops to his knees.

"Good job Kaminari." The pro hero says as Denki helps Bakugou up, a small line of blood coming from his nose.

"Now I'm gonna hurt you." Bakugou growls throwing a punch.