Fired up

This book at most will probably fifteen to twenty chapters

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

Kaminari sat in class after everyone else had left, Aizawa looks over at him from the book he was reading. "Aren't you going to lunch?" Denki shakes his head looking down at his desk, his English paper was still only half done.

"What's wrong?" He asks walking over to him. "Nothing."

"You've never been this quiet Kaminari." Aizawa says staring down at him, sitting on the desk next to him. "Now please tell me."

Denki sighs rolling his pencil around his desk then looks up at him. "I'm just worried." He mumbles looking away. "About what? The explosion?" Denki nods fiddling with his sleeve, Aizawa slowly slides off the desk. "Hungry?" He asks walking to his desk at the front of the room.

"A little." Kaminari mutters with a slight nod. Aizawa throws something at him, Denki's first reaction was to flinch away, it landed on his desk. "Calm down it's just a bag of chips."

"Sorry." Denki mutters looking down at the chips.

________
________

Denki ran after the rest of the Bakusquad, but the other fourth seemed to leave him in the dust. "Guys! Wait for me!" He calls trying to catch up, he reaches out a hand trying to stop them. He slows down, the group didn't notice. 

"Guys?" Kaminari whimpers going to a slow walk.

"Idiot."

"Bakugou?" Denki whips his head to the side trying to find where the voice came from.

"Everyone has cool mid to long range attacks except you." Denki turns to Kirishima's voice. "No no I have my sharpshooter now. Where are you?"

"He just gets in the way."

"Jiro?"

"I rather be paired with Mineta." Mina's voice says from somewhere around the electric blonde.

"No." Denki mutters hands doing up to his ears. "Stop it. Please." Tears threaten to spill from his eyes.

"Look he's going to cry." Sero's voices laughs at him. "No I'm not."

"Denki?" Shinsou's calm voice echos in his head. 

________
________

Bakugou sat on the couch, Kirishima's head on his lap, he had bandages wrapped around his hands, the rest of the class was around them. Everyone but Denki, even Shinsou was there.

"Hey eye bags go find dunce face." He barks before they heard it. "No!" Denki's voice called from upstairs. The class raced up the stairs to his room, Bakugou tries the door, locked. They could hear him crying in the room. "Open this damn door right now!"

"Move." Shinsou pushes Bakugou out of his way, he unlocks the door.

"No I'm not." Kaminari whimpers asleep on his bed, electricity covering his body. "Denki?"

"Denki are you okay? Wake up."

Kaminari's eyes slowly flutter open to look at him, tear running down his face. "Hey, what's wrong what happened?" Shinsou asks pulling Denki closer to him, ignoring the shocks. "My head hurts." The blonde mutters, eyes closing, his head on the purple haired boys shoulders.

Bakugou slowly closes the bedroom door. "Eye bags can handle that."

The blonde sighs calming down he nuzzles his nose in to the other boys neck. "I can't do this anymore." He mutters, ignoring Shinsou sudden concern, he gets up heading for the book in the corner of his room. He picks up the large thick book, Shinsou looks over at him. "What are you doing?"

Denki looks over at him quietly, he looked empty like every part of him had been drained. His normally bright eyes seemed to be replaced with a dull yellow. He walks past Shinsou, smile missing, he takes a deep breath leaving the room.

"Wait where are you going?"

Silence was the only response Denki gave as he pushed the button for the elevator the doors opened cause the purple haired man to scramble after the blonde. The doors open on the first floor, Denki throws the book so it lands in front of the class.

The nineteen students jump and turn to face the elevator. "Scary huh?" Denki mutters walking around and pick the book up again, he flips through it. "Over a thousand pages, hard cover. My dad has the same book at home, his has a few extra pages of course." He puts it down on the table. "Hurts like hell." Denki whispers as he walks out of the dorm.

The group of teens look at each other, their eyes slowly look down at the book. "Aizawa?" Tokoyami asks, Idia nods getting up and running out of the dorms to find their homeroom teacher.

________
________

Denki holds his head in his hands staring at the ground, he couldn't believe what he's done. "I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead." He whispers slowly beginning to rock himself, he'd taken to hiding the second he'd left the dorm, he knew people would come looking for him again soon. When he left the sun was high in the sky now it was about to set.

He was so caught up in his head he didn't notice the person walking toward him. "Hey little listener." Kaminari's head snaps toward Hizashi, the English teacher smiles at him, he quickly sends a text to Shota before sitting down next to him.

"You want to talk about anything?" He asks look at the terrified child, Kaminari shakes his head and scoots closer to him.

"Okay, mind if I talk?" He asks removing the speakers around his neck. "No."

"Shota said you were acting weird today, then Hitoshi says you threw a book at your classmates." He chuckles quietly, slowly moving an arm around the boy. "You scared us when we couldn't find you." 

Kaminari looks up at him, confused. "Why did you run away?"

"I-I, I'm scared." It felt weird to admit it after he'd bottled it up for so long. "Of?" Hizashi looks down at him, signaling Shota to back away with his other hand.

Kaminari opens his mouth then closes it, he tries again but nothing comes out. He finally shakes his head and leans on his teacher. "My dad." He whispers, tensing, waiting for Hizashi to says something, anything, but he doesn't. "Sensei?" He asks looking up.

"Why? Don't you dare lie to me." Yamada says not looking down at him. "What does the book have to do with it?" Kaminari gulps moving away from him. "I can't tell you!" He yelps getting up.

"Yes you can." Yamada gets to his feet. "I can protect you but only if you tell me." The electric teen backs away. "No, no you don't understand! I can't!" He cries. "He'll- he'll," Denki's hands go up to his hair, tugging. 

"Denki Kaminari, he can't do anything to you, I promise. I won't let him." Yamada puts a hand on his shoulder. "So, please tell me. I'm begging you." He says shaking him lightly, the boy looks at him.

"You promise?" Yamada nods at him.

Denki opens his mouth and starts talks, spilling everything that had been bottled up for years. It came out in a rush, tears overflowing from his eyes, he trembled as all his fear, anger, and stress was finally released.