Lost

This is a very short filler chapter, sorry only around 250 words. 私を許してください。

Bakugo had seen the news and with in minute all of 1A were out looking for Denki. Jiro was the first one to run up to Bakugo. "He was at my house last night, he was gone by the time we saw the news report." She says holding her phone to her chest. "He keeped refusing to go to the hospital now I get why." Bakugo tilts his head. "Hospital?"

"Yeah he was all banged up, said he got jumpped on the other side of town. He didn't look so good." Jiro says rubbing the back of her neck.

________
________

Denki had managed to escaped Jiro's house before the police showed up now the rain would wash away his scent, he was safe well as safe as he could be hiding under a bridge. He was charging his phone while scrolling through his messages, the Bakusquad seemed worried.

Dunce: Guys I'm fine chill

Denki sent the text only to get spammed.

Shark: Where are you?
Pinky: Why'd you run away?
Blasty: Send me your location now!
Sero: Dude come over

He shrugs and starts typing.

Dunce: I just left Jiro's house, they called the cops on me! Jeez I just needed a break from my parents.

He hits send then puts his phone away. He looked down at the water then toward the sky before he ran out from under the bridge almost instantly getting soaking wet. His phone went off, he got under the nears object and opened it.

Shinso: My parents left, come over I won't tell anyone.