Chapter Thirty-Five: May I Shut you up Forever?

Start bij het begin

I fling her behind the bleachers and throw myself to the side, behind amother bleacher. The shot goes right between us.

Ariel was screaming. "No!! NO!! VAL DON'T LEAVE ME!" She cries and tries to crawl back to me.

"STAY THERE!" I shout and send a gust of wind at her, throwing her back behind the bleachers as a bullet shoots at her again.

Teachers were running outside and I watch in relief as Daniel and Hawraa safely make it back inside the school.

Hawraa was screaming and I realized that Daniel was dragging her away from Hannah.

He was crying too.

The person shoots again and I cry out as it skims my arm.

"Stupefy!" I grit out and shoot the magic spell in the direction of the shooter.

Why was a shooter in Hogwarts?!

What the hell was going on?

Then silence returned far more thickly than it was before the shots, as if everything around us was collectively holding it's breath.

I was starting to sweat.

My eyes meet Ariel's and she was trembling, hands shaking in fear.

Tom slips in behind her and she startles in fear, yelping.

"Shut up." He scowls at her and she obviously relaxes, starting to cry silently.

My god she was eleven.

I look towards Hannah, bleeding out slowly and I stand up.

"Dumbledore!" Tom hisses. "She's dead. Leave her."

"She's one of my own." I snap. "I don't abandon my family." I demand, tears of fury gathering in my eyes.

He jumps forward and barely misses being shot, ducking behind the bleacher I was using as a shield.

He glares at me. "You will get shot." He scowls.

"Then cover my damn back." I snap at him and run before he has time to respond.

The shots were quick rapid and breathtakingly terrifying. I ran in zigzags, trying to avoid running in a straight path and getting killed.

I skid to Hannah's side. "Hannah!" I touch her shoulder, springing up a shield with my other hand just as a bullet clangs on it and ends up cracking through the shield, getting stuck.

"Shite!" I scream. Hannah was bleeding out and I heal her wounds slowly.

"V-Val." Hannah begs me, eyes screaming in fear. "H-help me."

"I'm- I'm trying." I cry, tears in my eyes. I worked as hard as I could, screaming in fear as another bullet lodges itself in my shield and the things creaks again.

I heal what I could and she leans forward and taps my hand weakly. "I d-don't want to d-die." She sobs, choking on her blood.

"I know. I know."

"VALENTINE GET OUT OF THERE!!" Everest yells. "There's two of them." He roars and I summon a shield to my side just as a bullet slams into it.

I cast two new shields, sweating profusely.

"I'm not leaving you." I look at her calmly and she sobs.

"No. Leave!" She screams. "I c-can't feel my legs." She whispers, eyes haunted. "I can't feel my legs." She croaks out.

"I'm dying." She whispers. "I'm scared."

I was sobbing heavily, hands covering my mouth. I'd been too late.

"Hannah no. We can fix you. We can fix it." I beg and flinch when bullets break my shields again.

I summon two shields again but not before I was shot in the arm.

I grit my teeth, not letting myself show any pain.

"Go." Hannah whispers, growing paler and paler with effort. "Go!" She chokes out, blood dripping down from her lips.

I shake my head, grabbing her hand and desperately trying to apply pressure to the wound.

"No. No." I demand and then whisper spells under my breath.

No shooter can shoot if they couldn't see.

The fog dampens the entirety of the yard and I have to keep muttering the spell over and over over, louder and louder to keep the fog heavy and bearing.

Tom strides over now that he knew he was safe and so did Daniel and Everest.

They pick Hannah up and usher her into the school.

"You look dead on your feet." Tom muses, hand going around my waist to support my weight.

I keep muttering the spell.

"Albus teaming up with muggles?" Tom sneers, looking displeased. "I guess World War II is coming to Hogwarts." He sounded disgusted but I was staring up at him with wide eyes.

He'd figured it out.

Albus was teaming up with the muggles. He wanted to destroy the whole world and not just the wizarding one.

He was planning full out world domination.

And as of this second, Hogwarts was under attack.

- To attack your opponent when their back is turned to you is a sign of weakness

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

- To attack your opponent when their back is turned to you is a sign of weakness.