Within a few hours the moonshine had been distributed among the other kids and the Unity Day celebration was in full swing. I saw Bellamy on the ramp to the drop ship and sauntered over to him. "Oh no! Did I miss the pageant?" I asked.

He snorted. "You always hated that stupid pageant, even when you were in it."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, that pageant was so amazing. I mean the story of Unity Day is just incredibly touching, you know?" I ranted dramatically. He stared at me and I burst into laughter. "You know me too well. That story is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard, and that's saying something considering you've been known to spout some serious bullshit."

I slung my arm around his waist and he put his arm around my shoulders. "You seen my sister?"

"Nope," I said popping the 'p'. Truthfully, I knew all about Octavia's little trips beyond the wall to visit the grounder Bellamy had tortured.

"How much have you had to drink?"

"I dunno, quite a bit. It's done its job though."

"Has it?"

"Well, I don't hate you right now." I laughed but he didn't. I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the party. "Come on, loosen up!"

"Can't."

I groaned. "You are absolutely no fun."

"You should go, mingle with your people. I hear you're quite the celebrity."

"Yeah, but a celebrity has to know who her true friends are."

"And who would those be?" He asked, humoring me.

"Well, Octavia, for sure. Maybe Raven. Jasper and Monty too. Clarke, when she isn't being a bitch. And you."

"We're friends?" He said skeptically.

"Oh, please, Bellamy. You didn't think I actually hated you still, did you? I mean I did. But I guess I forgave you when you were drugged up and being all angsty." I frowned. "I'm going to regret telling you that tomorrow. I meant to drag this out a little longer."

"Can we go somewhere to talk?"

"Your tent is right there." I pulled him towards it. I pushed backwards through the flaps and came to an abrupt halt, Bellamy crashed into me. We were chest to chest and I tilted my head up so we were looking at each other. "You sure you just want to talk?"

"Um." I leaned towards him and pressed my lips to his. I leaned back and looked at him. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something. Instead he shook his head and put both his hands on my face and pulled my face back to his. As we kissed I ran my fingers through his hair and tangled them in his hair.

His hands left my face and trailed down my sides to the hem of my top. I let go of him long enough for him to pull my shirt over my head and toss it on the ground, and then do the same with his.

I giggled. "Well it's been a while since we've done this." We both set down on the pile of blankets that served as his bed. I pushed him back so he was leaning on his elbows and straddled him. I kissed him and ran my hands down his chest and down to his belt. Before I could get very far I heard someone step into the tent.

"There you are, I thought you were being the responsible one tonight?" Clark said sounding very annoyed. I was beginning to realize that was the way she always sounded. I looked over her shoulder at her. When she registered who I was, her eyes widened a tiny bit. "Good, I can probably use both of you."

"What's going on?" Bellamy asked. He lightly nudged me and I reluctantly rolled off of him. I reached for my shirt and pulled it back over my head.