soobin- halloween

Warning this is rated M for multiple reasons. Pls don't read if you don't feel comfortable it's meant to be bad ik Soobin or any of the other members would never. It's halloween!

Things had been good recently, too good in fact. It wasn't always this way, right after the honeymoon stage of your relationship all you two did was argue and fight. You love Soobin dearly, but sometimes he would just get on your nerves so much. It was little things like asking you to skip family parties to be with him. Sometimes he'd fake being sick or hide your keys whenever you wanted to go out with your friends. It was annoying but you always chalked it up to him being clingy.

Tonight was different however. It was so much more strange. "Hey Soob I'm going to go to a halloween party with my friend," you said as he entered your guys bedroom. He was drying his hair with a towel until you said that.

"What?" He face contorted quickly before he shook it off and frowned. "Don't you just want to stay home with me?"

"Bin I always stay home with you. I just want to go out to a party. Besides we're not even going to dress up. That means I won't even be out late. When I get home we can watch something okay? Go hang out with Yeonjun or something,"

"I don't want to. I want to spend time with you. Please just don't go," he pushed and you shook your head.

"No Bin, I am going. I will be back," you shoved past him and he stood there just watching you.

The party was a complete bust and your friends ended up ditching you and you just sat at the bar alone. When you finally decided to call a cab and go home you were exhausted and it was only 9 pm. You were excited to get home to Soobin.  You opened the door to your apartment slightly in a daze as you were kind of drunk. The lights weren't on so you stumbled around trying to flip switches.

"You really shouldn't have left. I can't protect you when you leave," Soobin growled from across the hallway. It's scared the shit out of you, as you weren't expecting it. It doesn't matter though as you wanted to see him. 

"Soobinnie! I missed you," You ran up to him wrapping your arms around his waist. He picked you up in and your drunken state you giggle finding this to be amusing. He carried you to your guys shared bedroom and laid you down before turning and locking the door.

You woke up the next morning with a massive headache. You could hear the shower running like it always is in the morning. You stood headed for the door although when you twisted the nob it didn't work. You twisted it again and still it was locked. Your doors have always locked from the inside not the outside what is this about. You walked to the door connect to the bathroom and twisted it, again locked. Were you going crazy? You knocked on the door calling for your boyfriend.

"Soob why are the doors locked am I crazy?" You yelled hoping he'd hear you. Grabbing your phone you saw a bunch of notifications, unlocking it you saw that it was your friend from last night .

F/n: dude I'm sorry about last night I was just scared after yk?

F/n: your okay right? He said if I show up he'd hurt you

F/n: can u just leave him? Ik I have always said shitty things but for real this time he's crazy! He threaten me! More over you!

F/n : pls text me back I have real proof that he's crazy!

F/n: Y/NNNN

The shower stopped and you dropped your phone, quickly grabbing it again and shoving it in your pocket.  You hear Soobin shuffling around in the bathroom and walk back to the door hoping he won't find your phone. "I know you can hear me! What is going on?" You asked banging on the door once again. This time the door flew open revealing your shirtless boyfriend. He had sweatpants on and a shirt draped over his shoulder.