Mine- Yeonjun

Not much upset you, you really had quite a high tolerance for things. However you were currently sitting at your desk completely distraught. You were the type of girl that no one really asked out. This occured to you when your best friend had finally gotten himself a girlfriend. You were happy for Beomgyu, you really were. However he was your best friend! Now he was her boyfriend rather than your best friend and you wanted a boyfriend. Then it hit you that you are probably way too scary to have a boyfriend. You wear all black your hair is long and black and you really didn't have the best attitude. You did have a crush, you had always had a crush on him, and he literally gave you little girl stroke whenever he tried to talk to you. You never acted that way, unless he was around. However he has said before that a special girl owns his heart and that he was waiting for her. He never said he had a girlfriend, because he didn't. When ever anyone asked he would always respond with "sorry but my heart is owned my someone and it wouldn't be fair to you or her if we went out," no one knew who she was of if she even existed all you knew was that you wanted to be her and you weren't.

"Y/n, wait up!" You heard Beomgyu call.

"What do you want Beomgyu?" You were kind of upset with him at this point so you weren't interested in talking.

"Did you hear what Yeonjun said?" He asked excitedly stopping in front of you. You tried to act unaffected but you wanted to know what Yeonjun said. Beomgyu was the only one who knew you liked him, and since he had all his classes with Yeonjun he'd usually keep you updated on the latest Yeonjun news. However today you weren't really in the mood.

"No and I don't care," you rolled your eyes shoving Beomgyu out of the way. "Don't you have a girlfriend to attend to?" It was low but again you didn't have the time or patience.

"Oh trust me I think you are going to want to hear this one," you kept walking however Beomgyu followed you. "He said that he's going to ask the girl he likes out, this Friday!" Wow what great news.

"Great thanks for telling me! I'm so excited to be dissapointed and feel ugly and sad!" Part of you believed this, but the other selfish half of you believe that he was going ask you for some reason. Not that he even knew you existed. 

"You are not ugly and besides you don't know who it is! It could be you!" At least he was trying to help a little. He smiled at you pecking your cheek.

"Oh god just stop! You are so stupid!" He wrapped his arms around you hugging you tightly. You seriously hope his girlfriend doesn't walk by because she'd get pissed. She doesn't really get the whole best friends thing. As much as Beomgyu is hugely affectionate physically, you two are not attracted to each other in any way possible. You know for a fact that it won't work between us two because we are best friends and that's it.

You had been stressing all week about this Yeonjun situation and when Friday rolled around you were in a particularly awful mood. You didn't even get dressed. You just wore sweatpants and a hoodie attempting to hide from the world because you know it wasn't going to be you. It's also pretty Petty but whoever they bitch was, you were going to hate her.

It was nearing the end of the day and you haven't seen Yeonjun or Beomgyu all day. You were going to catch up with Beomgyu after class but he apparently was mia. It annoyed you but it's not the first time he has pulled shit like this. It's usually because of that fucking girlfriend of his.

Standing at your locker you started roughly shoving books into your bag.

"Y/n?" Beomgyu called walking over.

"Where the fuck have you been?" You growled but when you turned over Beomgyu was not the person who called your name.

"Jeez um class?" Yeonjun said rubbing the back of his neck. Wow that was hot. You don't know how you could have got their voices confused. You suppose it could be the fact that you were expecting Beomgyu because Beomgyu and you always walk home together as you two are neighbors.

"Oh sorry I uh, thought- uh yeah-"

"I'm going to inturrpted because this is painful to watch," he laughed taking a step closer.

"I um this is uh-" You stop just closing, your mouth you literally can't speak when he's around.

"Will you go out with me?" He randomly asks after listening to me fail at the English language.

"I mean yeah I suppose so usually Beomgyu and I go out together but you can join us!" I
You were trying to sound cool but you did find it strange that he wanted to walk home with you, especially considering he lives in the opposite direction.

"I thought Beomgyu had a girlfriend?" He ruffled his hair awkwardly. You have never seen him act like this before it's almost like he's nervous.

"Yeah he does, why does that matter?" He looked at you puzzled, were you missing something?

"I thought he was dating her not you?" He pointed towards the girl walking towards the doors Beomgyu walking behind her.

"Yeah that's Beomgyu's girlfriend," you smiled at him as Beomgyu made his way over to you two.

"So good news?" Beomgyu asked smiling.

"I mean she didn't get it," Yeonjun shook his head.

"You mean to say?" Beomgyu gestured between you and Yeonjun. Yeonjun shook his head. "Oh my God why did you say no you have such a crush on him!" Beomgyu was shouting and your face went bright red. Did he really just say thst in front of your crush.

"Beomgyu you don't know what you are talking about!" You snapped.

"I do though! Yeonjun and I have been planning this ever since I found out he likes you! Why did you say no?"

"Say no to what? All he did was ask me to walk outside with him and I said yes!" You yelled back and Beomgyu face palmed.

"No I meant a date," Yeonjun chimed in.

"Wait what?" You turned to face Yeonjun.

"Yeah I like you and wanted you to be mine,"

"I want to be yours," you said confidently which shocked you.

"Then do it,"

"Okay I'm yours!" You giggled walking next to him and wrapping his arm around yourself smiling.

"Oh god what would you two do without me!" Beomgyu laughed walking away. Perfect time for Yeonjun to lean down kissing you.

"I have wanted to do that for so long!" He smiled at you.

"Good thing I'm yours then! Now you can do it all the time!" He pecked all around your face gently causing you to giggle.

"All mine," he stood up smiling as you two walked out holding hands.

This is unedited I'm sorry and I'm running out of original contect. Someone plz message me story ideas or give some request oh nooo