Cat and Dog- Yeonjun

You hear familiar ring of the door hitting the dusty old bell hanging from the ceiling.

"Good evening thank you stopping by let me know if I can help you with anything,"

"Right okay," you looked up and you were met with dark brown eyes right in front of yours. Your eyes were just over the counter he couldn't even see your little nose.

"Uh h-hi?" You stuttered nervously, this boy was beautiful truly beautiful. His blue hair had volume and was brushed to the side he wore a wide smile and you almost choked.

"Gosh your cute aren't you," he smiled wider than before winking before walking towards the cage of little puppies.

"Thanks I guess?" You did not understand what was happening. No one ever compliments you, as you are not the very "cute type" you hair was short and you were kinda pudgy, at least in your opinion. Someone like him shouldn't even be looking at you let alone talking to you or complimenting you. You were completely stunned.

"You have any cats?" He asked pulling you back to reality.

"Um yeah they are on the other side,"  he nodded smiled and walking around to the other side.

"You have a boyfriend?" You couldn't see him but you could tell he was messing with the cats when you heard a hiss and him whisper "gosh okay". It was actually pretty funny.

When you didn't answer he walked back around and put his arms on your desk. The counter was pretty high, but he was tall so he was the perfect height for him to lay his head in his arms while standing and it not look awkward.

"Eeethhemm," he was being extremely dramatic. "You didn't answer my question, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked again sounding goody. You leaned down so you were inches away from his face. This might be a prank because you are not all that pretty so you decided to push your luck.

"What's it to you, mr. Nosy," you gently pressed your finger to his nose.

"I guess your right, it doesn't matter, cuz either way I'm going to make you mine," he shrugged walking towards the door. He opened it letting the door hit the bell before turning to you and saying the dumbest phrase ever. "Cats or dogs?" He made a face like he was thinking and then left.

You thought yesterday was the end of it, yet here you are, and there he is, in your shop staring at the puppies once again.

"Do you name them in your free time when I'm not here bugging you?" Secretly you did, because you have always wanted a puppy, a poodle puppy to be exact, but you couldn't afford to buy one. Not that you were going to admit that to him. His attention was probably some dare to make you fall for him like a shitty high school movie.

"Why do you care?" You reply like you don't care but honestly your heart was racing, you never speak to people like this especially a boy who has outright said he wants to date you. When he heard you he lightly growled before responding with a ride comment.

"Sassy I like it. I like this effect I have on you. Will you ever come from behind that counter of yours?" You sigh your not sure what to do with this attention.

"You don't like it, I'm not dumb, and no why would you want me to anyway?" You make it sound like he's testing your patience but honestly you love his attention. No one has ever given you this much attention including your friends.

"I want to see your beautiful body! I have never seen below your chest! It just isn't fair!" He was being so dramatic putting the back of his hand to his forehead. "and as a matter of fact I do like it, I like a women who can stand her ground it's pretty hot actually," you literally choked on your spit and started laughing so hard. He tilted his head as to say 'what was so funny?' but you ignored it continuing to laugh.