Yeonbin...again

Soobin knew he was fucked from the moment he received the text. He stared down at his screen his lip caught between his teeth. Everything about this moment seemed off, yet he swept it under the rug. They had been dating for a couple months now, although it had been broken from the start. He knows that Yeonjun had a thing for his best friend. It was obvious, previous to Yeonjun and Soobin's relationship, he had even asked Beomgyu out, although Beomgyu turned him down. Soobin had liked Yeonjun for a while and soon after bravely asking Yeonjun to attend the dance with him they started dating. Things changed after that, Soobin sat at their lunch table, started hanging out with Yeonjun's friends. Soobin's life now revolved around making Yeonjun smile, no matter what it took. Although Soobin didn't miss that just glancing over at Beomgyu made Yeonjun smile, he just ignored it. He pretended he didn't know about the countless diary entries about Beomgyu, and how they were inseparable.

Except one day it got to be too much, Soobin needed confirmation. In a moment of angry pushing him forward he sent the text.

Soobin
Do you still like Beomgyu?

Yeonjun

I am not going to lie to youyes, i do but I like you as well

The day after they didn't speak to each other. Soobin went back to his own table, trying to hold back tears as he watched Yeonjun smile as if everything was fine. Talk to Beomgyu as if Soobin didn't exist. Anyone could tell Soobin was upset, and it isn't that he was ignoring Yeonjun, he was just sort of expecting an apology that never came. In fact Yeonjun was pissed at him, so pissed in fact that he ended things. Soobin was completely distraught and promised not to be jealous again, although that promise didn't last long.

Soon after Yeonjun ended up leaving his table, and abandoning Beomgyu. They were best friends and Yeonjun just gave him up for Soobin. It was shocking and made him feel bad although it is what their relationship needed. They both knew Yeonjun wouldn't have ever gotten over Beomgyu if he didn't just ditch him. That's why when Soobin received another similar text from Yeonjun his stomach dropped, his heart started to beat so loudly he could hear it. Soobin felt nauseous thinking about such things. They had just barely survived this what is he going to do now.

Yeonjun
Some girl is sitting next to me in class!
She said I looked friendly and that she wanted to sit next to me

This was Soobin's fault, he was the one that encouraged the college classes. Since Yeonjun missed the deadline Soobin suggested the next closes. Soobin knew what this text meant.

Months went by and the relationship grew worse between the couple. Yeonjun started hiding his phone, or he'd ask for flirting advice. Soobin has always warned about freely talking about sexuality because in the town they grew up it really wasn't safe. That means Taylor, the girl Yeonjun had been talking to probably had no idea.

As more time passed Yeonjun was more open about it. Yeonjun would go on about being excited to see Taylor in class. He'd freely discuss their flirting and occasionally ask Soobin for flirting advice. Although this behavior broke Soobin's heart, Yeonjun was smiling, which is not something Soobin could get Yeonjun to do anymore. Therefore he helped Yeonjun flirt with the girl. He just wanted Yeonjun to be happy and he knew not many things made Yeonjun smile so if someone else could he'd help. Although it honestly felt as if Yeonjun wanted nothing to do with him, they stopped kissing, they stopped cuddling, they stopped sending cute texts. It felt as if Soobin had been completely cut off. All Soobin wanted was too be loved, although his love for Yeonjun truly did overpower this therefore he shoved it down deep.

"Hey I think I am going to get food with Taylor tomorrow," Yeonjun spoke up from his bed, Soobin was sitting on his chair.

"Isn't that like a date?" Soobin glanced over a confused look adorned his face. Why would Yeonjun be this blunt?