Werewolf Au 2

Soobin slammed Yeonjun's slender body against the bathroom door pushing him inside. It was thankfully empty. His lips were attached to Yeonjun's as he hungrily kissed him not being able to feel enough of the smaller boy in front of him. His hands were everywhere up and down the skinny boy, feeling his waist and down to squeeze his ass. Soobin was trying to touch every part of the boy. He was getting drunk off the smell Yeonjun was putting out, a mixture of lust and some other hormone. 

"God can't you act like a real wolf?" Yeonjun mumbled breathlessly his head tilted back as Soobin attached his lips to the other boys neck. He was sucking and licking every part of his neck biting a bit to leave marks. Suddenly Yeonjun shoved Soobin back, spinning them and pulled Soobin's collar down he glanced at the mark he made on Soobin's neck. Yeonjun demanded control and it irked Soobin's wolf so badly. Relinquishing control to his omega made him want to turn his omega around and throw him on the ground to prove who was boss.  Yeonjun made eye contact with Soobin before he bent down licking the mark he left. A loud groan escaped Soobin's lips as he felt relief as soon as the boys tongue met the bite mark. Yeonjun released his teeth sinking them into Soobin's skin once again and Soobin's hips thrusted forwards. He was having trouble controlling himself from not completely destroying the boy right in front of him. Especially with the way Yeonjun was abusing the bite mark  he made. 

Soobin's eyes opened once again and he remembered where he was. He wasn't in the bathroom with Yeonjun, he was standing in the middle of a hybrid college. Yeonjun was staring at him, so was Kai's whole friend ground. Soobin remembered what Kai had told him and looked around before shrugging. 

"Eh, you aren't as hot as I remember," Soobin commented staring at the kid. Everyone slightly gasped as he looked over at Kai who was more than shocked. Soobin had not only rejected Yeonjun, but he did it publicly. He felt like his wolf had been shot as he stared at the shocked kid in front of him. 

"Yeah well was Saturday your first time bub cuz you weren't the best I've had," Yeonjun smiled sweetly crossing his arms as he made his way to the group. 

"Soobin you fucked the wrong hybrid holy shit," Kai commented backing away from the pair. They were eye to eye even though Yeonjun was slightly smaller than Soobin. They looked as if they were going to kill each other. Anyone could smell the pheromones wafting off of them although neither of them moved. They just stared each other dead in the eyes. That was until Yeonjun turned his head smelling Taehyun. 

"That's enough Yeonjun, go," As much as Yeonjun hated being told what to do, the scent Taehyun was giving off didn't give him an option. His omega screamed to submit, his human side begging him not to. Yeonjun turned rolling his eyes but nonetheless walked off submitting to Taehyun. Yeonjun didn't want to risk arguing with such an alpha. Taehyun was known for being a bit over dominant at times. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Okay Kai you have some explaining to do, who the hell is Yeonjun?" Soobin said as he fell against his bed looking up at Kai. His parents were out on a date night therefore they could talk fairy freely. 

"You know that big ass house the party was held in?" Soobin nodded. "That was Yeonjun's house. He's a bit infamous as an omega. He's known for being feisty. He is also known for never submitting to an alpha, especially baring his neck one of the biggest signs of respect towards an alpha. He is known for being overly dominant and demanding for an omega. He has never had a boyfriend but he has one night stands. Although he has never bitten anyone, at least to my knowledge. His parents are also like filthy rich and could make you disappear. Of all the omega's Soobin ugh! It had to be him. Did you really mean it though? You know what you said to him?" 

"Uh obviously not, he looks like the physical opitome of sex, he's so fucking hot Kai. You said that I could get rid of this gross ass wolf if I reject him,"