Can't We Just Leave the Monster Alive? - Beomgyu

He was a teddy bear, at least that's what you called him. He was so precious everything he did was gentle, the way he ate like it was his first time having food. The way he kicked stones around waiting for you outside the school grounds to walk you home. Everything he did was soft and nice. Even the way he dressed, with light browns and yellows, his personality obviously matched as well. He'd always ask how your day was. If it was good he'd ask you to describe it, if it was bad he talk about it with you, see how you look at the situation in a new way. He always offered the best advice, he was your best friend you don't know what you'd do without him. 

"Y/n? I can't walk you home tonight I'm really sorry," he fake pouted sticking his bottom lip out at you. You tried not to blush at this action as it was too cute. You had the slightest crush on him, but you wouldn't even admit that to yourself, let alone him. 

"Gyu why not?" You stomped your foot playing into his child-like act. He scratched the back of his head, you could tell he was trying to come up with an excuse. 

"Stuff?" He put his hands up and shrugged. It was weird that he wouldn't tell you because to your knowledge, he shared everything with you. It wasn't the biggest deal in the world however so you let it go. 

Your walk home was cold, he usually was so energetic and excited to tell you about his day. He would practically bounce the whole way home and he usually stay over til his mom called him. The walk, however felt way longer than normal and it was dull and boring. 

Being at home wasn't the best either, you went to your room, did your homework, and then sat on your bed, you didn't really know what to do without him, he was literally always there. Now that he isn't you realize how much you take him for granted. He was your light, and source of happiness and him not being there felt like you couldn't see colors anymore. 

After hours of staring at the ceiling listen to sad music you received a call, you debated on picking it up, after-all who would be calling at this time. This idea was quickly shot down however as you got up because you were bored anyway. When you saw his name pop up you wanted to scream with excitement nothing could have made this moment better. You quickly answered but tried to play it cool.

"Hello?" You made your voice sound groggy so that you didn't seem desperate.

"Awe shit," You heard shuffling and then the phone being placed against his ear and the wind stop blowing on the phone. "It is pretty late did I wake you?" 

"No you didn't," you cleared your throat sitting up so you sounded a bit more normal. 

"Were you crying?" He sounded worried and also extremely out of breath. 

"No I was just lying on my bed, are you okay you sound like you just ran the mile?"

"Yeah I'm good, sorry I called so late I just got home, do you have a little time to talk? I know you are weird about when you go to sleep," 

"I always have time for you gyu," You sighed, you were worried about him, but there is absolutely no point in pushing it because he'll just get upset and then not talk to you for a bit. As much as he was your pure honey boy, he had a wicked temper that you seriously could not even push slightly. Personally you have never really seen it because when it comes to you he just stops talking to you for a few days and then everything goes back to normal like nothing ever happened. However, people have warned you about his temper, it was all lies though, they said things like he's used to be in with the "wrong crowd" and other questionable things like that, but he would never he is just too sweet, he just gets frustrated and needs time away from you. Which you understand, you know that you are the annoying friend that people need a break from.