Angel Or Devil-Taehyun

You didn't have the best reputation out there.  You weren't rude or anything but everyone at your school had preconceived notions of you and since this is high school there was no redeeming yourself. It didn't really upset you that you didn't have any friends, honestly with your family's background it was probably preferred that you didn't have any friends. A lot of people say they don't have friends but you took it to a new level, because no one at school even talked to you. Again, you preferred it this way, you didn't need distractions or loose ends. 

Life was complicated not only for you but for your family. You were an only child but that was on purpose. Most kids would get lonely, but you didn't think of it that way. You thought of it as more time to practice you hobbies. Hobbies included training, you were an absolute training junkie. Ranging from knife throwing to seducing it was all part of the job and you never stopped practicing. Your dad police officer by day, literal mafia leader by night helped you. You weren't sure how he pulled it off but he did, and you were his lucky successor. The job excited you, and gave you a real purpose in life. You and your dad were extremely close because of this whole situation, more so than you were with your mom.  You two were almost inseparable and you practically ran home everyday excited for the next day of training. Training often took place at your house, although underneath your basement was this whole like evil lair thing that you were never allowed in. Sometimes he'd let you down there but your dad insisted that you be blind folded and no interact with anyone down there. Your dad took in and recruited people and then stuck them down there when he decided they'd be a good fit for the team. From what he says the exit is almost impossible to find and there are only a few people who know where it is. You are not even allowed in the room where the door to the stupid thing is. It intrigued you but your dad's trust meant way more than your curiosity.  You stepped inside your house announcing that you are home.

"Hey sweetie how was your day?" Your mom came out of the kitchen a big smile plastered on her face. 

"It was okay, nothing excited I don't talk to anyone," You deadpanned, you looked up to find her but she was already gone. Stepping into the kitchen you said, "Hey I'll be in my room tell dad to come get me when he is ready to train today," She nodded and you left her in the kitchen. 

You threw your backpack on the ground falling onto the bed. Reaching under your bed rubbing around until you found your knives pulling them up on the bed. Knife throwing was by far your favorite. Twisting the tip of the blade on your finger you sat up instantly throwing it at the target from across the room. It hit in exactly the middle of the bulls-eye. 

"Nice shot but I have seen you do better, where's your technique? Didn't I tell you that spinning the knife does better damage," You looked up to see your dad leaning against the door frame. You smiled slightly at him to which he returned it. You knew that it wasn't your best throwing work, you were being lazy. You were just trying to literally kill time. "Throw it again, but do it like I know you can," You nodded standing up and taking a deep breath. You twisted the knife in your hand before releasing your breath and flicking your hand towards the target. You watched it twist in the air before literally snapping the target in half. Your dad started clapping softly. "I think you are ready. Come on follow me," 

You had a guess as to what he meant and your suspicions were confirmed when he walked you into the room with the ladder. Your stomach literally did a flip this was the moment you have been waiting for your whole life. You were so excited to finally start proper training and meet the people your father always talks about. You knew a lot about everyone down here as firstly there weren't many and he talks about them all the time. You quickly followed him down the latter and into a platform. He walked across the platform and into an air vent, so that is why it was so hard to find the exit. It isn't an exit. You stayed quite the whole time just relinquishing in the feeling of reaching a life time goal of yours. You were so caught up in the moment that you were now in a hallway and have no idea how you got there. One side of the hallway was complete cement and the other was a huge window that displayed a room filled with training equipment, that made your stomach jump. At the end of the hallway was a huge room filled with computer screens and people working at them.