Mine- Hyuka

You guys had been together forever, you were the sweetest couple, almost like an old married couple, still fiercely in love. You were that annoying couple that people ask if they you two were still together, it was that long. You two also never fell out of your honeymoon phase of the relationship either. He still cherished you greatly and would constantly remind you of it as well. He walked up behind you and grabbed your hand, you two were walking in the hallway together and he'd always carry his backpack with him so he could hold your hand.

"Have I ever told you how much I love holding your hand?" He asked you. You scrunched your nose at his comment. He always asked this whenever he held your hand.

"No I don't think so?"

"Oh well I do, I love it dearly, your hands are always so soft and warm and fit perfectly with mine," he smiled widely at you. It was true though, he had massive hands and yours were tiny compared to his. You loved it though.

"Did you hear about the new kid?" he asked curiously, you shook your head, you had no idea there was a new kid. "His name is Taehyun, he's pretty cool, we had a conversation like five minutes ago at the end of class. You two would get along he's just as annoying as you!" You stuck your tongue out at him.

"I am so not annoying you jerk," You giggled before he pulled you into a hug.

"I'll see you after class and we can go back to my house yeah?" He said, you two were standing in front of the door to your last class of the day. You nodded and he kissed your forehead. He started to walk away and held his hand out that way your hands rubbed against his palm until he couldn't reach. You smiled at him before he turned the corner.

When you walked into class there was a boy you didn't recognize. He was sitting in your seat and you assumed that it was the new boy Kai was talking about. He turned around when he heard the door close and made eye contact with you. You two were the only ones in the classroom.

"Hi, I'm Taehyun," He stood up and smiled at you while bowing.

"Hi, Y/n," You bowed back smiling when you stood up.

"Wow you have a pretty name,"

"Thanks," You subconsciously tucked your hair behind your ear, a habit you picked up when people compliment you. You really couldn't help it. "By the way that's actually my seat, but the seat right next to it is open, so you can sit there. I'll help you with what's going on since its the middle of the year,"

"Thanks," He got up and moved all his stuff as people started to file in. For a new kid he was very confident, at least his aura seemed to be. He was also quiet attractive so that could definitely be it as well.

Class went by quickly as you felt slightly anxious being so close to Taehyun as he kept asking you to explain something further. He also mentioned that you smelled nice once, it was strange. It all was okay however, as the bell rung and you practically ran to the spot where you and Kai meet almost everyday. He was sitting and messing with his phone so you took this as your chance to admire him. His hair always looked amazing whether he did it or not. Today he had done it so it was curled underneath and fluffy. It sat so perfectly over his forehead and-

"Hey, Y/n?" He completely interrupted your moment with Kai and you were more than annoyed. "I don't know when you are free but I'd like to bargain your time. I want to catch up on all the work I missed so I need someone's help. You were an awesome tutor in class so I figured as much outside of class. Oh, and I'll definitely pay you for your work, how ever much you want per hour," He smiled widely at you and Kai hadn't noticed you two either, he was way to immersed in his video game.

"Uh yeah sure I guess, haha, but I have got to-" you turned back around to see Kai right behind you.

"Oh hey Kai, I was just about to treat Y/n here to some ice cream want to tag along?" Okay that's so not what was about to happen, what the hell. Kai shot me a questioning look before nodding.

"We have to grab our bikes really quickly and then we can meet you there," Kai smiled before shoving me towards the bike rack.

"Oh no biggie, I have a car so we can all drive together," Taehyun added.

"Oh that's great," Kai was pissed, completely pissed at you, you can read him like a book. He didn't like to fight though, so he usually kept it bottled up. You went to grab his hand as reassurance and he shoved it away which means he's even more mad than you thought.

"You can sit up front Y/n, you don't mind sitting in the back do you Kai?" He shook his head not speaking. "Great," Taehyun was completely unaware of the tension between you two which was creepy. As soon as you got into the car you felt my phone buzz so you pulled it out of your pocket. It was from Kai. You looked back his face was shoved into the phone pouting.

Baby: not only were you going to ditch me you were going to go on a date?

You: This is really not what it looks like

Baby: Do you think he is cute? You need to be 100% honest

You: Yes, but this isn't like that, i love you

You have never seen him get this possessive, it was kind of frustrating but also borderline hot. You knew you were his girl but that fact that he is pissed because another boy talked to you is kind of funny. Especially since you have no interest in him.

Baby: yeah sure mk

He was silent after that. To say ice cream was awkward would be an understatement. Kai said nothing the whole time except to thank Taehyun for the ice cream and the ride. You and Taehyun talked and he kept complimenting you. Every time Taehyun would compliment you your boyfriend would cough or choke or kick you in the leg. Taehyun was concerned but after Kai said he was fine Taehyun would go back to staring at you.

"I'll see you tomorrow Y/n!" Taehyun waved.

As soon as Taehyun pulled away Kai grabbed your hand and roughly started pulling you into his house. He dragged you all the way to the bathroom. He pushed you against the wall.

"I want you to watch me, you better keep your eyes open the whole time," He growled before bending down and pressing his lips to your skin. He didn't even give you time to move he pushed your head to the side giving himself room to suck on your skin. You were watching him in the mirror the whole time as instructed. He has never reacted like this before so you thought it was best to just listen to him. You guys have maybe made out once, so this was a complete surprise.

When he finally leaned back up and saw you watching him in the mirror he smiled at you.

"You are such a good girl y/n," he patted your head and walked back into his room. You examined the mark in the mirror. Your skin was completely bruised purple flowers blooming both your collar bones.

"They are so dark and you have never been into this before what the hell?" You called walking into his room.

"Well someone needed to tell Taehyun you are taken and you weren't going to do it," he smirked at you. "Besides the look on his face is going to be priceless,"

"God you are mean!" You smiled walking over to his bed and climbing on top of him.

"No you are just mine, not his," he kissed you deeply before flipping you two over so he was on top. "Mine,"