Yeonbin

I will write a y/n story next so please look forward to it. PS also check out my other books too pls 🥺👉👈 pss i am so sorry but soobin is top in this? i defs believe yeonjun tops tho wtf I hate myself

He's always in the library. The tall boy who never speaks. I don't know how I missed him before. Apparently we have been going to school together since we were just kids. I noticed him one day at the library, just sitting there. His lips were pursed and his eyes were darting back and forth between pages. It was almost entertaining to watch him. To my surprise he showed up to school the next day as well. When I question my friend group about it their mouths fell open. They couldn't believe I had been so neglectful of our own classmates nonetheless. I only pay attention to my small friend group so I'm honestly not surprised but they sure were. Soon enough however I found myself at the library every single night just to watch him read. It seems as though he's friends with the librarian as when I leave because of the closing announcement he still doesn't move a muscle.

Today, well today was different however as he has a friend. I was at my normal spot at the computers I had some random homework assignment pulled up in case I was questioned and he was sitting in his normal spot. However there was a tall boy with him. His friends hair was long and curled up in a messy but cute way. His was also in a huge yellow sweatshirt and tight black jeans that clung to his legs. The boy looked cute and I felt a pang of jealously in my chest.

"Yeonjun? Is that you? What the hell are you doing here? You never come to the library," a familiar voice spoke. Spinning my head I made eye contact with Taehyun with his little pet Beomgyu. Beomgyu always followed Taehyun wherever he want, it's like he couldn't think for himself.

"I was working on that essay for class," I stuttered out hoping he'd leave me alone. He has always been a bit on the blunt side.

"Mm sure, well it looks like you are stalking that kid from class you asked about the other day," Taehyun bit crossing his arms at me.

"I'm not," I deadpanned hoping that he'd get bored and leave.

"Really? So how would you feel if I told you the boy in the yellow sweatshirt is kissing Soobin,"

"Soobin?" Who the hell is soobin? I tried not to panic turn around as if Soobin is the boy I have been watching read I'm going to lose it.

"Oh my God the boy from school your stalking!" He said a bit to loudly however I didn't care as I was concerned with the boys kissing. I just couldn't help myself anymore. I whipped my head around to see that they weren't. In fact the tall yellow boy was in one of the isles searching for a different book. "Ha so you are stalking him. Oh my God. Gyu you know what this means? Our little Jjunie has a crush!! Don't worry we will help you Jun,"

"Aish I don't need help fuck off Tae," I was being grumpy but he was pressing on my nerve in a bad way.

"So how's it hanging with your boy toy?" Taehyun punched my arm as I was walking towards my locker.

"What are you even talking about?" I knew what he was talking about but I didn't need the whole school knowing that I'm gay and had a thing for the weird tall kid everyone made fun of. I have been asking around apparently he's really disliked for some reason. Everyone says the same thing to me, just to stay away from him. I don't get why as no one will explain why he is such bad news.

"Sure you do, you have a crush on S-" his sentence wasn't finished as I had slammed him up against the nearest locker losing my patience.