Werewolf AU

"I'm sorry you did what? Oh god please don't tell me you did what I think you did Soobin. Do you have to be that stupid?" Kai pinched the bridge of his nose letting out a strained sigh.

"Stupid! You are the one that brought me to the damn party anyway!" Soobin bit back plopping down on Kai's bed lazily. It was Sunday and they were both caught on homework. "Besides it's not a big deal, so I had a one night stand who cares? It's not like he's the first," He waved his hand dismissively at his younger cousin.

"Soobin it's a big deal," Kai said as he was pacing back and forth in his bedroom. He was full out panicking.

"It's not like I didn't use protection god you're always like this, stop being so tightly wound," Soobin scoffed standing up, leaving Kai's bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Kai asked reaching out to grab Soobin's wrist although the taller flinched pulling away so Kai couldn't catch it. It irritates Kai, and he can feel his blood boiling. He takes a deep breath trying not to let the irritation boil over. He was always calm and collected he has to be. "Soobin this is serious we have to talk about it,"

"Bye Kai," Soobin called from the steps. Shit, Kai hadn't even asked what the boy looked like, what was he going to do? He'll let Soobin work it out. Besides he wanted to see how long his dumbass of a cousin would go before coming to him. Kai would know regardless of if Soobin is going to come to Kai or not. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It took a week, a whole week before Kai decided to call it quits. Soobin was clearly struggling and not planning on asking for help anytime soon. Kai was getting sick of seeing his cousin make a complete ass of himself. Kai could smell the damn pheromones emitting off Soobin. He could see how to boys hair got shaggier, how he clear was developing ears but pulling a beanie over his ears to hide them. It was all so un-subtle, and Kai really thought Soobin would have come to him. 

"Soob, we need to talk," Kai called as he saw the boy walking down the hallway. He had been doing a good job of avoiding Kai for the week. It was the middle of class, but Kai had heard a few kids talking about how Soobin skips the class right after lunch. That no one knows where the hell he disappears to for a whole forty- five minutes.  It was so unlike Soobin to skip, he may be the school bad boy, but he did receive high grades and always attended class. At the nickname Soobin glanced up eyes wide staring right at Kai. A soft yellow glow encircled his pupils a wild look in his eyes. His hair was a bit of mess and his cheeks red, he was huffing a bit. Kai could identify that look anywhere. 

"No we don't Kai," Soobin glanced at the ground before turning quickly and walking down the hallway. 

"You think I don't know Soobin? I can smell your ass from here," Kai scoffed and Soobin froze on the spot he didn't know what to think. Soobin knew he couldn't possibly be talking about his new development could he? "I can help you ya know," At this Soobin turned giving Kai a warning glance. He was unsure and nervous. 

"With what? What could you possibly know?" Soobin was taking slow steps towards Kai down the hallway his head tilted he was careful but he could feel himself getting irritated. He clenched his fists trying to direct the anger to his fists. 

"That you are shit at hiding your ears, you aren't that mysterious Soobin," Soobin was now standing in front of Kai their faces close, almost like Soobin was establishing something. He was in Kai's personal space, and if there is one thing you don't do it's disrespect their his kinds ego or personal space.  Although he let it slide as it is Soobin is clueless. Kai let his eyes flash, although his flashed a dark red, unlike Soobin's gold. Soobin responded quickly to this grabbing Kai's wrist and dragging him into the bathroom. There weren't camera's so they could talk fairly freely.