"We will." Namjoon promised.

He wasn't exactly sure yet on how they would do that, but they would.

-

The bell rang the next day, dismissing the students from class.

"Okay everyone," Yoongi said as they all grabbed their bags and stood up. "Please remember to finish your powerpoints on scissoring, and your essays about BDSM etiquette are due next week!"

"See you tonight." Taehyung said, leaning across Yoongi's desk for a kiss, which the teacher gave him with a smile.

"Teachers pet." Seokjin teased, grabbing the boys collar and pulling him away.

Yoongi noticed Jungkook hadn't moved, looking agitated in his desk still.

He walked over, brushing the boys hair aside. "Jungkook? Is everything okay?"

Jungkook sighed, looking up at him. "How do you do it?"

"Do what?" Yoongi took the seat next his student.

"Be so perfect all the time." Jungkook faced him. "How the hell do you do it? You always look amazing and you never fail to shut up anyone who tries to be more dominant than you- without even breaking a sweat! It's just...you're perfect and I feel like, as your assistant, I'll never get to the level you're on and you'll be disappointed in me and-"

"Hey." Yoongi grabbed the boys face, forcing Jungkook to look at him. "Listen to me, okay?"

Jungkook nodded, his eyes watery and his cheeks squished.

"Jeon Jeongguk- there is not a single thing in the world that you could ever do or say that would make me disappointed in you. I don't know where this sudden self doubt is coming from, but it stops here. You've proved it time and time again that you're capable of great things. You even dommed me and Namjoon at the same time, which isn't something easy. You planned it out, knew the material and trusted in yourself to execute it. So don't ever think that you can't do something, understand?"

Jungkook nodded, but Yoongi could still see he wasn't believing it.

Yoongi sighed, standing up. "Alright. Wait here."

Jungkook was confused as Yoongi went to his desk and grabbed his phone. "Who are you calling?"

Yoongi didn't answer, listening to the phone ring, and then heard the person pick up.

"Babe, I'm in class." Namjoon said. "Wait- are you okay?"

"I'm fine, sub." Yoongi assured him with a smile. "But could you come back to the classroom for a moment?"

"You want to have a dick appointment now?" Namjoon sighed. "I have a test in five minutes."

"I'll email your teacher and excuse you from it. Jungkook needs help." Yoongi explained.

"I'll be right there." Namjoon hung up.

Jungkook knew Yoongi had called Namjoon, but he still wasn't sure why.

To have Namjoon give him a pep talk as well?

True to his word, the boy burst into the room not even two minutes later.

"Are you both alright?" Namjoon asked, eyes wide.

"We're fine, sweetheart." Yoongi smiled. He walked over and placed his hands on the boys shoulders, standing on his tip toes to give him a kiss.

"Was this the emergency?" Namjoon smirked, pulling Yoongi up again to kiss him harder.

Yoongi giggled as his husbands breath tickled his ear when Namjoon kissed down his neck. "Sadly no, but there is a real emergency here."