"Last time I heard, the doctors said he took his own life but the autopsy showed there was a foul play with the medicine he's intaking, something about putting a poison there?" Arthit smiles in glee at the realization Kongpob has.

"You killed Oon," Kongpob quietly says to himself, the realization how twisted Arthit hits him tenfold. 

Arthit's a lost cause. He can't be changed anymore. This is who he really is and no amount of any form of torture would make him learn. The killing has become his entertainment. His sick entertainment. 

Arthit shrugs. "I didn't want to but when I saw someone interesting, something clicked in me. I had to use his story."

"W-what the hell? Someone? Who are you talking about?" Kongpob is angry at himself that he feels a pang in his chest. He's jealous of that someone. Somewhere out there, there's someone who made Arthit do all these things.

Someone Arthit truly loves or is very obsessed with enough to prompt him to do drastic crazy actions.  

"Do you remember that old man you killed? The one begging you to be saved because he had an autistic grandson and a bedridden wife?"

Kongpob's eyes widen. He doesn't remember telling that to Arthit because that's the time he was most guilty. He didn't want to remember it. "H-how did you-"

"He's not innocent, he touched my butt once so he deserved that, he said it's an accident but did he really think I believed him? No, of course not! But you avenged me from him, Kong," Arthit cups Kongpob's cheeks and places a soft kiss on his lips. "You killed him for me so thank you so much. You're my hero, Kong."

Arthit is totally twisting the story into his own pleasing. If not for Kongpob's fear to be discovered as an undercover cop and his goal to be in the inner circle, he wouldn't kill the poor old man. Especially not for someone as twisted as Arthit. 

Kongpob doesn't know if he's going to be relieved that Arthit's done all that for him or he should be angry because Arthit is playing with him. 

Kongpob clenches his jaw, figuring everything out. "You're the real big boss of the crime syndicate."

Arthit smiles. "Guilty as charged. Are you proud of me, Kong?"

"Go to hell."

"As soon as I saw you step in our den, I already claimed you, I just knew you're the one for me, Kong," Arthit then continues to unbutton Kongpob's shirt and leaves feathery touches on his taut stomach, his finger tracing every scar Kongpob has. "Cunning, very charming, handsome, very smart, heroic, a man all for justice, and someone I know deep inside is like me as well... just like my type. But I know if I revealed myself to you, I know you won't like me,"

That's true. If Kongpob just knew Arthit is the real biggest boss of that damned crime syndicate, he wouldn't be with him. But since they had different encounters and memories together, even if Kongpob already knows Arthit's true colors, he can't let go of Arthit. Not when he's in the pit of Arthit's world, drowned and not wanting to be saved. Kongpob's too in love with Arthit he's ready to accept everything there is within him. 

"So then, I adopted Oon's life, put these ugly scars on me, and revenge to the people who wronged him." It's very easy to pretend he's Oon since Arthit already knows his story and they have similar features and it's in his nature to be manipulative so Sister Thawon easily fell for his charms.

But with Phan, Arthit felt a slight nervousness having to talk with Phan, but the talk was needed. Oon is his brother, after all, Phan should know that the guy in front of him is not his own brother. But thank God, with Arthit's and Oon's similar features, lack of communication from the siblings, the ugly scars, and Arthit knowing Oon's story— stupid Phan fell right in Arthit's trap. Arthit thought his plan would crumble when Phan asked him of his sudden liking for cola. That one information, Arthit didn't know that. He didn't know Oon wasn't fond of cola, unlike him. But it's fine because Phan didn't mind it. If only he did, he would've saved himself. Maybe.