-12-

"Here," Kongpob tries not to be offended when Chaow's schooled expression doesn't change even when a black box that looks like a vacuum cleaner at a first glance, is laid on the table. 

Chaow innocently smiles when Kongpob remains to stare at him as if with just his look, he can make Chaow confess. "What do I do with that?" 

"Seems familiar to you?"

"No. I don't think so, detective. Why are you bringing me a vacuum cleaner? And where did you get that exactly?"

"We found it in your closet."

Chaow shrugs. "A man has to clean sometimes, you know."

Kongpob rolls his eyes. What does he think of Kongpob? An imbecile? "Enough chitchat. We both know what this is. At first, we also thought it's a vacuum cleaner but when we saw the little button here and," Kongpob works his wonders on the black box.

After a few minutes, the black box then transforms into a remote-controlled robot. At a first glance, it looks normal and a bit adorable but on its right hand is an ice pick with remnants of dried blood on the sharp tool. 

Chaow's eyes widen. "How-"

Kongpob smirks. "How did we able to get pass through your very intricate passcode? Apparently, you're not as tech-savvy as you think you are. Our computer forensic expert's able to deduce it in a few hours, she didn't even sweat."

Chaow's jaw tightens. "I don't know what you're talking about. That's not mine. Someone must have planted that in my closet."

"Really? Your fingerprint sample's all over this thing. I already sent the sample of blood to the forensic, as soon as it's matched with the victim's blood. It's over for you," Kongpob sits back on his seat with a satisfied smile. "You want evidence? Here's your evidence."

"I want my lawyer."

"Before you called your lawyer, tell me the reason behind the murder. I'm really curious, this is quite smart. I must admit I had a hard time with this case."

"I won't tell you anything until my lawyer is here."

Kongpob ignores the man, more prodding and the fish will talk. "Now here's my theory, Waan didn't want to give you more money. Now, what's the money for? I'm glad you're asking," Kongpob then pulls out several printed documents. 

On them are screenshots of beta-tests of a cheap rip-off Mobile Legends game. Kongpob found these beta-tests on Chaow's computer chip, thanks to the search warrant they had, Kongpob was able to string everything together. 

"You are planning to launch an app but you need more financial resource, frustrated, you turned towards the victim to ask for her help and blackmailed her but seeing that you didn't have any progress on this app which by the way definitely looks ugly-"

"Take that back," Chaow says with gritted teeth. With his wounded pride, he totally forgets that his lawyer isn't with him and everything he says can be used to incriminate himself. "That app isn't ugly. It's my dream! I didn't pour my blood and sweat for that app just to be called ugly. I spent several nights to make it perfect."

Kongpob gives Chaow an arrogant look to fuel his anger more. 

"You two don't understand how hard it is to make an app because you are idiots who depend on other people for their entertainment without appreciating the creator's efforts. If you couldn't give me a working app, you don't have the right to tell me that my app is ugly. You know nothing!"

Kongpob nods. "You know, from your ramble, the only I got is when you mentioned you two. Was that what Waan told you as well? That even if she did give you money, you wouldn't get anywhere with this useless app of yours? So, you got mad and you killed her using this robot."