-17-

"Kong?"

Upon hearing Arthit's voice from behind him, Kongpob quickly puts both bracelets back in the drawer and closes it. Then, he faces Arthit who currently has a knife in his hand with an unreadable expression on his face. 

Kongpob gives his boyfriend a cheerful smile even though he's currently befuddled with theories swimming in his head— of Arthit's involvement in this cola psycho case, of Arthit lying to him again, of Arthit possibly being a killer and how is Kongpob going to react to that. 

"Hey, love!"

Arthit smiles back and slowly puts his hand down. "What are you doing?"

"Just," Kongpob clears his throat and slowly walks towards Arthit in a calm manner. "Checking if we still have condoms, with all the fun times we had the past few days, I want to see if we still have stocks."

"Is that why you didn't bother announcing that you're already here?"

"Maybe." 

Arthit chuckles his tensed body slowly at ease. He then puts the knife on the bedside table. Then, he meets Kongpob halfway and wraps his arms around Kongpob's neck, body plastering on the detective, grinding against his warm body.

At this action, Kongpob tries not to tremble too much at having Arthit near him like this. Kongpob hopes that Arthit would take his trembling as a sign that he's hot and bothered prompted by Arthit's sensual body and not because Kongpob is afraid thinking that Arthit is the same psycho he's been looking for months. 

Arthit's not going to hurt him, right? After all, they're still boyfriends, they've been together for almost 2 years now, Arthit wouldn't hurt him, right?

Kongpob nervously eyes the knife on the bedside table. 

"Do you have a surprise for me later, detective?"

Arthit's sexual voice pulls Kongpob out of his reverie, now, Kongpob doesn't know where to focus— his growing boner or his fear. Arthit pulls Kongpob's hands from his side and places them on his ass wanting Kongpob to squeeze them. 

Kongpob smiles at Arthit and leans in for a heated kiss, fondling Arthit's butt cheeks as he does so. 

Why is Kongpob pressing Arthit's the killer anyway? He barely has evidence that Arthit is the cold-blooded murderer. Sure, he's involved with the Oon-Phan drama but he can be Phan for all Kongpob knows and he's not the killer. Arthit feigning innocence is maybe because he doesn't want to be remembered of his dark past. Maybe he just wants to forget all of it so he didn't bother telling Kongpob that he came from an orphanage. 

But still, Arthit lied to him. When Kongpob asked about his family, Arthit did say he was a disinherited son of a rich family because his father discovered his sexuality. Arthit must have reasons why he said that. 

Right. Kongpob doesn't have enough evidence to pin the killings on Arthit. He shouldn't just jump on that theory. He should investigate further. 

But what if Arthit is Oon?

Then, what is Kongpob going to do then?

"Kong..." Arthit whines. 

Kongpob blinks. Arthit's heated nips on his lips are making him irrational. He can't think straight, not when Arthit's soft lips are peppering kisses on his jaw. Suddenly, all Kongpob can think of are the images of being buried deep inside Arthit's tight hole and Arthit's beautiful pleasured begging face while moaning at Kongpob to fuck him faster. 

God, Arthit is the best. Arthit does have a very pretty fuckable face, the reason why Kongpob always wants to see his face directly while being fucked.