-3-

Kongpob blinks his eyes rapidly when the sun hits his lids, he gathers his thoughts for a while before rubbing the sleepiness out of his system. He opens his eyes and immediately feasted on the sight of Arthit's naked back.

He smiles to himself, sits up and peppers kisses on the bare shoulders, teeth nipping the flawless skin.

Arthit softly moans and bares his neck for Kongpob, the latter quickly latches his lips on the pale neck and puts a crimson hickey on what used to be a white canvas. Arthit smiles. "Off to work?"

Arthit nods. "You? Aren't you going to be late? Got some murderers to catch, Detective?"

Kongpob shrugs. "Chanasit hasn't called me," He checks his phone, "Ah that's why it's dead."

Arthit gives him the charger and wears his working clothes, pulling down the collar to show off the love mark Kongpob gave him. He's currently working at a small pastry shop at the town's park.

After tying his shoelaces, Arthit turns to face Kongpob and gives him an adorable pout. "Will you be late again?"

"I promise not to."

"Okay. I don't want you to be exhausted again like last night, I want us to continue where we left off."

"Why? Weren't you satisfied last night?"

"Well, you slept after just one round but I wanted more," A beautiful shade of red then slowly blooms on his cheeks, he nervously nips his lower lip, "Kong, d-do you think I was hard on you last night?"

Kongpob vehemently shakes his head. He expects this, Arthit would always be like this after the hardcore sex, he would think he scared Kongpob away, that Kongpob would leave just because he's a little bit crazily hot last night. Kongpob's crazy if he left someone as amazing as Arthit.

Okay, he scared Kongpob, yes, but he loved it as well. This relationship they have, this is something unique for them, Kongpob will never give it away for anything else. He accepts Arthit, whoever he is.

"No love. You were amazing last night."

"I didn't scare you or something?" Arthit asks with a small voice.

Kongpob's heart almost melted, figuratively. How heartless can he be and he always leaves his soft adorable kitten? Arthit needs him to protect him.

"You won't. Never."

Arthit gives Kongpob a shy adorable smile and wraps his arms tight around Kongpob. Kongpob reciprocates, protectively sheltering Arthit away. If he could just hide Arthit away, from the world, from all the evilness, from that fucking cola psycho looming around them, he would.

"I love you, Kong."

"I love you too kitten."

/

Detective Chanasit groans, his head pounding really hard like it was a morning after a freshman party, he feels very wasted, he tries to remember all the things he'd done last night but all that was retained in his mind is that guy eating salad at his place.

From his blurry sight, he can make out wooden walls, not taken care of, rusty furniture and spider webs on every corner of the four walls- He's in an abandoned house, a classic sign that he's kidnapped if the fact that he's chained from his hands down to his feet hasn't rung a bell.

From the bright light coming off from the small hole on the wall, it's already morning.

Detective Chanasit feels a trickle of blood from his wrist dropping to the floor, the chains are breaking off his skin.