Chapter 15

Tharn's POV

I looked at my brother in shock, well I really couldn't look at him because he was uum a little busy right now, hahah wow our mom comes back and he still can't keep his hands to himself. I looked back and saw Type blushing and trying to fix the way that he was sitting and talking to my mother like nothing was wrong. However something was very wrong because I could smell his lust and how horny he was, after a while his mother talked with concern

"Type love is it that time already? have you taken any medicine, wait you don't really need it now do you, you have Tharn now and he could help you out" . I am very confused and don't know what I am supposed to help with plus with everybody dropping bombs left and right I can't fucking keep up anymore. After they sat and talked to me saying that Type got the moms gene and Gulf has the dad genes I kind of understood where this was going but what did it have to do with me?

Type came up to me well he was struggling to come and could barely walk and just dragged me to the room where we were staying in. There is no way I would let him sleep alone when this bitch was in the house fuck I don't like that woman but again our dad loves her so damn much, well maybe not after today. As we got inside Type ripped off my clothes and started licking all over me which was hot as hell, he has never been tthis aggressive--- wait---- does he think I will let him top me?

I grabbed Type and threw him on the bed since we were still eating each other and the door, when he looked at me he was whimpering fuck it was hot. I loved how needy he was being right now, I snapped my fingers and he was naked and looked amazing. I think that there was a snap when I heard him begging for me to fuck him because again this is Type my aplha wife so there was no way he was doing this with full knowledge. I slapped the bare ass that he was showing and pointing at me.

I slipped my fingers inside of the hot hole since for some reason it was wet already and it was like he was making his own lube, the only demons that do that are ..... damn I forgot the name but I know what type of demon he was and I knew that my bavy would keep me for more than a week fuck I have my hands full. Not that I mind but Type can really drain me when he is deeply in the mood,I remember the time where he even tried to top me.

There was no way I was going to let that happen so I handcuffed him and from then on he has wanted to be tied used and berated, at first I didn't want to do it but then he said something that he shouldn't have and we had the best wild sex ever, now he likes it a lot. I know what he was doing when he was flirting with other people right in front of me, I don't myself that I would not fall for his games but iit's hard when someone is rubbing against whats yours.

We entered the room and I couldn't hold back I kissed him hard, like I haven't seen him in a while, this kiss was a needy one where I needed to be in him. I wanted him to be under me and I wanted him to ride me while I watch as Type the one know looks up to no one was begging for me too fuck him and the slutty fae that he was making was very hard to say no too. I didn't want to get him pregnant and there was a very high chance so I went to put on a condom.

Type stopped me and asked me to fuck him raw, I was shocked since he always asked me to put on a condom but now he doesn't want it and it's when there is a high chance that he could get pregnant which makes no fucking sense. I could hear people outside fighting about something but this man here was focused on my body that he either didn't hear or just didn't care about what was happening outside. " come here baby and suck me off, if you really want me to put it in your hole, wet my cock".

He got on his knees without fighting back this time and started to suck me off and I must say that this man can give some really good head, the way that he sucked off me was heavely damn the way he would make it go all the way through his throat. This time he was als playing with his ass, fingering it getting it ready for him to get pounded by me fuck he looked so fuckable right now that I couldn't wait any longer and had to fuck this little slut now.

I pushed him on the bed but he flipped us over so now he was on top of me, he took my cock and lined it up to his hole and began to sit on it I watched as his hole ate up my cock, that was a sight that I will never get tired of. He started bouncing up and down and moving his hips in a circle he would switch off doing that, I don't know where he learned that from but fuck it felt amazing the way that he moved his hips on me,I was also so deep inside and I could feel it.

I watched the hole who was eating my cock and fuck it was a mistake I threw my head back and moaned fuck under my breathe. I pushed Type so he was on his back and told him to hold his legs over his head as I snapped my hips inside his puffy abused hole. Seeing the hole happy taking a cock I couldn't stop my hips from moving anymore, I lost control the one thing I didn't want to do but the whole night Type was screaming his lungs off.

He also tried to run away but there was no way that I was going to let him run away after what he put me through plus I knew that he could handle what I was throwing at him. This was going to be a fun week and he knew that he fucked up when he finally understood that I lost most of my mind during this time. The tears running down his face and the sheer screaming that this man was doing while he is under me-and he loved when I moaned in his ears.