Chapter 1

Mew's POV

Its been 3,000 years already since the war happened between heaven and hell. We squashed our beef and we were on peaceful terms but right now I was bored out of my mind. I've done everything and I was still so damn bored. I wanted to go to the human world and maybe try doing a human. Men or women would be fine for me, I don't really care for gender as much, because I can get anyone pregnant. I am of course the devil, not that ugly huh?

I called Godd to see if he wanted to come down to earth to go to the club with me, so that he could watch over me, I knew that he had people to watch over, but after 3,000 years these people were doing fine so that he could take a rest. So I asked him and he said it was ok we would go at night because he doesn't want that much attention. That was weird because hello in case he forgot he was Godd there was always going to be attention on him.

I waited for this man to show up because I didn't want to go too the bar all by myself and make me seem like a loner which I had no problem but tonight I wanted to find myself a little play thing and keep him for about three days before I send him back. I was in my thought when suddenly someone bumped into me and I saw it, the most beautiful human that Godd has created, almost like he was meant for me. Ugh why is this man so damn late, it's whatever I'll just go inside.

As I was about to go inside one of the security I guess they called him stopped me, let me remind you that I am in my human form. He stopped me and looked me up and down and smirked before trying to carry me, which he failed misserably I almost felt bad. When he couldn't that's when Godd showed up and told me that I should have came as I am. Let me remind this twat that humans are still very much afriad of demons and oh yeah I am the king of demons.

" well well well look who finally showed up, you don't like to wait but then made me wait for 30 plus mins for you". I wanted to yell at him but he just kept a smile on his face and pushed us inside. He was totally ignoring the guy that was checking him out just now which in my defense was funny because that guy was looking at Godd like he was a peice of cake. He is very attractive though so I give the human that plus maybe he would get lucky.

There were a lot of handsome men and sexy women but my mind was busy on the guy that bumped into me and with out realizing it I was searching for him with my eyes on the crowd. Thank Godd that we got seats in the upper lounge. I hated when humans approached me because they were weird, not to be mean to Godds creations. The last time I came to the bar there was on person who I literally fell into my lap and proceeded to grab me.

Now I am all about sex but that day I had been in a bad mood and well I guess you can say I broke her, I wasn't worried about that now what I wanted to find was that beautiful boy. He is a boy because I am over 7,000 years old, so don't get mad because I called him that. When I couldn't find him I let out a sigh because maybe he left already, I was sure going to give that secruity hell for making me miss his face. I told Godd that I was going to use the bathroom.

That fucker was sleeping but who could blame him, he worked his ass off to keep these peope safe, I put a spell on him so that no one would be able to touch him. I went to the bathroom and there I saw it my beautiful creature was there with bruises on his face and was crying? " ahem.. um are you ok do you need help with that, if you don't mind me asaking what happened to you"? The crying boy looked over at me and started crying some more.

I am not good with these type of things, I picked him up and carried him over to Godd who was still sleeping and I saw people trying to get in my bubble that I made so no one touches him. When I say the look on their faces was priceless when I walked through the bubble with out any problems. I woke the sleeping Godd and told him to fix this problem. When he was fully awake he looked at the boy who was sititing on my lap and falling asleep already.

Fuck I didn't come here to babysit some crying kid but it was ok since it was the one I was searching for, me and Godd stayed talking for two hours before we heard a loud noise and saw an angry man coming to towards us. " GULF" the man yelled and I felt the kid become scared more like I could smell it off of him. When the mans eyes landed on Gulf who was on my lap he came charging at me, damn so much for not trying to scare the humans.

Both me and Godd changed back to our forms and that is when the whole building went silent, well it's not every day that you see Godd and the devil together so it was understandable. " so you went to the Gods for help you little whore, when I get my hands on you I will kill you". Now if I remembered Godd's most hated thing was murder so when the guy threatened to murder Gulf I guess his name was, he became angry. One thing I learned fighting him for a long time angry is never good.

The place began to rumble and people were unable to breathe and when I saw that he was about to do something that he might regret I called his son to calm his father down. I looked at the man who threatened to murder this beauty and I was mad as hell. Why would anyone want to hurt someone who looks like this, I put Gulf on my back and bent down towards the human and asked him if he was the one who hurt Gulf. What did you expect we are not humans so we would have to be taller than them.

The man who was so brave was now pissing his pants, because the devil was asking him questions, people were scared of me because I do the dirty work of it all and no one likes the dark for so long. However this boy hugged on to me tight afraid that I may let go of him at any time. There was something about this human that I didn't quite understand but all I knew is that I wanted him.