Chapter 2

Gulf POV

It's been three days without food and my friends wanted to hang out. It wasn't like I was being beat and not fed, we just were not that fortunate. I loved my family with my heart and I knew that they loved me and were upset that they coudln't give more. " Mom can I go out with my friends today please? I will bring back food ok". My mom just looked at me and nodded I knew she hated what I said but it's the world that we are in right now and I don't care.

I would stay like this if I had to because now at least I had a loving family to care for me and especially when they found out that I liked men more then women, I told them that I liked both and that was true because I am pansexual. When I got to the club I was so lost in looking for my friend that I bumped into a man who was finer then wine and ugh my gay ass had to make sure to sway my hips so that he could see me. I am little taller then he was but when I was next to him he made me feel so small.

I went inside to find my friends it took a while but they were all the way back in the club for whatever reason. As I made my way towards the them I bumped into someone that I really didn't want to see. I was shaking because I knew that if he was here then I wouldn't be able to have a good time. My friends saw this and came to my rescue which I am so thankful , he's a very scary person, I wish that I knew caught his attention so that I could be free.

Every time someone wanted to be with me he would threaten them and would try to make stay away from me. I guess he was angry that I didn't want to sleep with him but there was no way that I was doing that because he goes through people like we do clothes. I made my way towards the table laughing and hanging out with my friends before no name walked over to our table, thankfully I was in the middle of our friends so he couldn't sit next to me.

" Gulf why don't you like me?, why don't you give me a chance there is nothing wrong with me". Was he serious right now? Nothing wrong with him ha when I was giving him a chance he was sleepiing with other men but I had to stay loyal right fuck that. I was hurt because I thought that he really wanted me for me and not because I was still pure. I wanted to hit this man and destroy his face and he gave me that reason when he decieded it was a good idea to slap me.

I leaped over the table and fell on top of him,smirking before bringing my fist up and beating the shit out of him until he wasn't fighting back anymore, there were tears in my eyes because of how angry that I was. I just wanna thank my dad for teaching me how to fight because he said that this might happen and it was scary on how he was right. I headed towards the bathroom and people were looking at me like I was the devil for destroying their pretty boys face.

When I was in the bathroom I saw the bruise that he had left and I was fumming with anger when suddnely the door opens and there was the man from before the one that I might give my pureity too. He walked up to me and touched the bruise, I don't know why but I just started crying and I could see him panicking. It was cute but seriously I don't know why I can't hold back my tears. So this man picked me up and brought me towards the his table.

I saw a crowd at the table, it looked like people were trying to get in but couldn't but when Mr. walked through it with no problem people were shocked. Thar's when I realized that these people were not normal people. He shook the man next to him I guess he was sleeping, when the guy got up he was there was no words to describe how he looked. He was Godly but I prefered the mister who lap I just realized that I was sitting on. The other guy just smiled and I became sleepy.

"GULF", I heard someone scream my name and I knew who it was I stilled, ugh I really don't want problems right now and I knew that he wasn't going to play fair this time." so you went to the Gods for help you litlle whore, when I get my hands on you I will kill you " The sad part is that I knew that he was being serious, also this was the Gods section meaning like they were upper class, there is noo way that they would come down here to play with the humans.

I was about to say something when the place started to rumble, I looked over towards the two men that looked like they were about to kill no name, then they shifted. Godd was here and I looked at the man that I was sitting and noticed the horns oh my the devil. I was sitting on the devils lap. They looked at each other and sighed maybe they were tired and I ruined it. The man put me on his back and when he stood up I felt how big that back was but he was super tall in his devil form.

He bent down towards no name and asked to repeat what he said about killing me and told him that if he ever came near me again that would be his one way ticket to hell. " ooo I have never seen you care about a human like that before, is this the boy you were looking for this whole time,