Chapter 4

Mew's POV

The human was cute the way that he was grinding on my fingers pleasuring himself. All while my cock was in his mouth, he looked absolutely delicious and he was about to be mine. When I felt like he was ready I started to kiss down on him until my tip reached his hole. I made made sure that he was well prepped because I wanted both of us to enjoy what was about to happen.

I slowly slide inside where he tightened up because of the immense pressure that was going on for him. " calm down love you are going to make it worse for your hole love". After saying that he started to relax but I just shoved myself inside because what I have learned is that the more you wait the harder it gets.

Gulf's POV

This man was the first man to make me feel this way. I knew that what I was doing wasn't right but it felt so damn good. He was fingering my ass and I couldn't help but feel content with that. I started thrusting myself on his fingers. They were good to be true, I have never felt pleasure like this before. When I was about to cum he stopped and I didn't like that. I tried to move my hips so that means I was riding this mans fingers.

Those sinful fingers that were making me act up, it felt too good to be true. I wanted to cum really bad but he was not letting me so I was begging him with my eyes. He then took those fingers out of me. Then his dick was then placed at the entrance of my hole, slowly began to enter me. I felt pain and tightened up. "Relax baby it will feel better if you are calm ok".

Mr. said to me, I'm having sex with a man and I don't even know his name. This was kinky and it felt right to be in his arms it just felt like I belonged there. "Mew is my name baby I want to hear you moan it when I make love to you roughly". I liked when he was calling me baby it made me feel so damn wanted. As he was still entering me it felt like an eternity just how big was this man? I feel like if I took anymore it would reach my mouth through my ass. Ugh it was so big

Once he was all the way in he stayed still so  I could get used to his size he was a monster. This felt good really I started moving my hips on my own. I was fucking myself on his cock, he just let it happen I was getting annoyed so I flipped us over. His face was in shock and it was funny but I had more important things to worry about. I started bouncing slowly on him to get adjusted. Once I was ready I started to bounce.

I used his hard stomach as leverage and slowly lifted my hips until he was almost out then slammed my hips down all the way. We both threw our heads back because of my action, I repeated that for about five times before he flipped us over and started fucking me hard. I could see stars with the way he was abusing my ass.

I'm pretty sure by now his back looked like he was at war but it's his fault for going so hard. I couldn't control my moaning anymore I'm pretty sure all of hell could hear me. It kind of just dawned on me that I'm having sex with a king not only that but the king of hell. Fuck it this sex was way too good to pass up, I felt myself cumming and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Making me take him in even deeper than before.

"Ugh... Mew your so big... fuck your s-s-s mmmmm fuuuuucccccckkkkk. Omg there please right there it feels good , fuck Meeeewww" I moaned his name. I moaned his name name when he hit that spot. However maybe I should have stayed quiet because he was hitting my spot over and over again. I clawed at his back I'm pretty sure that his back was bleeding. I was close and he knew I was because he took my dick and started stroking it while hitting that sweet spot.

" Mew Mew Mew fuuuuu........ ha ha". I couldn't even finish talking because I came and I was cumming hard. My body was shaking and I couldn't take it anymore. Tears were coming out of my eyes and my eyes were rolled back I'm pretty sure they went all the way back. My mouth was open because I was gasping for air. My air was cut short because Mew was now kissing me. How is all of his body so sinful, his lips tasted like watermelon yum.

He was still moving his hips but this was at a slower pace, there would be times when he would speed up. He was trying to hold back for me but as much as this was good I was tired. " you can fuck me the way you want daddy please fuck me hard". After that was said his eyes changed colors to the prettiest marble purple I've ever seen. Which kind of shocked me because I always thought it would be red.

I was in my own world because he was just staring at me. I could see the lust that were in his eyes before he went down towards my neck and bit me and it hurt like a bitch. I felt fangs but it turns into pleasure when starts to move his hips again. This man would kill me by the amazing sex he was giving me. This time he went at his own speed and I felt like my ass was on fire.

I couldn't help it, I couldn't talk and I'm pretty sure my nails were now in his back. He felt no pain because he just continued to fuck me senselessly.