Chapter 7

Mew's POV

I knew there was something wrong when Godd showed up. I have to get to work now are you kidding me after I found something intriguing. Gulf looked sad but he was understanding which warmed my heart fully. I wasn't comfortable with leaving Gulf here in this house it was so small. Too small for such a big family it made me feel bad so I brought them to my house.

I would be gone for a month which doesn't seem like forever but in hell's time that's over 10 decades FUCK. I called three of my demons and Godd called three of his angels. They are shocked to see me but they knew their boss and I was on good terms. On my team I had Zee, Tay, Max and in Godd's side he has New, Tul and Saint.

For Saint I'm not sure where he belongs and neither does Godd but I hate when he is here because we don't know what side he is on really. It's a good thing that Godd wanted to deal with him but there was one other person who knew how to deal with him so we always pair them up because he can handle that crazy one. I was leaving and I knew that so I asked Zee to stay with Gulf and his family which he got mad at because he thought that I was making him a prisoner.

It was cute and him being my prisoner didn't sound like such a bad idea but you know I wanted this man to actually like me so there was no way I could do that but mmmm the things I would do to him if he was. Gulf was amazing and I just met him but I already wanted to give him a kingdom, I think this is what the humans called twin flares, only way to be sure is if you see 11:11 a lot. It was funny how he punched one of my guys that popped up behind him, don't do that.

Godd and I were laughing our asses off then Gulf sent us a glare scaring the crap out of me I mean have you seen it jeez, everyone was asking Godd if Gulf was his new boy toy and I didn't say anything. I don't think Gulf liked that because he came over me to to kiss me and damn that was an awesome kiss I almost forgot about everyone in the room. Speaking of everyone his parents were still watching all of this in shock I mean we could replace the memories but Gulf said no.

I can't disobey this man and it's starting to scare the shit out me, me and Godd were talking when Gulf suddenly came up to me and hugged me it was cute. Then this motherfucker bit into me drawing blood, you know how sharp your teeth need to be for that. He was hungry so I didn't say anything and let him keep going the only thing I didn't understand is why the hell was it blood and I don't know food, last time I checked Gulf was humam.

He finally stopped but the look on his eyes, he looked ready to jump my bones and I was ready for it because I wasn't going to see him for a while though I could always talk to him in his mind and make it hard for him to cheat on me. Speaking of cheating made me remember his threat to me and you know what I almost called him the devil, seriously how can a damned human have so much control over me like thisthough I was enjoying this a little too much.

After thirty minutes Gulf came back towards me and of course he didn't care about the people in the room, he pulled me to sit down and sat on top of me drinking more blod from me. Now there are two reason that he could be wanting so much blood, one is that he is with child and two is that my blood is very addicting, he had a taste when we were having sex. Godd sighed and I did to but Gulf only hit me, Godd hooked me up to the machine and someone pulled Gulf away.

I didn't like how they man handled him and was about to get up but I saw Gulf watching the blood leave my body and he was licking his lips. When one bag finished Gulf took it and ran somewhere to hide afraid that someone was going to take it. I found it cute but I had to make sure that he had a bag for a month you know how much I was drained after that? I don't think I could walk properly and Gulf was the one who was helping me and we ended up in the same bed together.

Everyone was already at my place so they needed to sleep together and I know that they didn't really want to but there was a family here so they needed to buddy up and shut the fuck up about it. I was in bed when Gulf jumped my bones, it gets harder for me to think that Guld is actually human. Godd said that he isn't in the angel book and I know for sure he isn't in the demon book which makes him human but he acts more of a devil then I do and I am the actual devil.

After that long night I had no more energy and I am pretty sure the reason he did that was for me not to go but what could I do there was something happening right under our nose and it could not be ignored. Gulf knew that he wasn't safe but he still had to do things so Zee and Saint where going to be my eyes on him. I made sure that they understood that if he goes missing or there is something wrong with him when I get back, I will burn theit wings off.

Again I got hit by a sleepy baby and really I was more in shock I am sure everyone was in shock because why the hell would someone hit me and get away with it?? It is because that is my wife and I cannot deny him anything. I knew that I was a little hard on his ass last night but he was the one that jumped me knowing that he had school the next morning, his pale white skin was all covered in marks and I loved every second of it. The people in the house were so damn judgy so fucking early jeez.

After saying goodbye to him and not wanting to go I finally went and this was going to be the longest month ever, usually I would go wthout problem but now I had someone who was waiting for me. Don't worry though when I come I will take him out on dates and ask him to be my lover the right way. Though we knew that now we both belonged to each other so there was also that, and he scares the shit out of me, is this what husbands on the human race feels?

——————-
A/N
Not gonna lie it was hard to write this chapter I really didn't Like it but oh well