Chapter 11

Gulf's POV

It's been so long since I hace seen my twin brother and I know there has to be a good reason, but he left the house the day I said I was gay to my parents. He said that there was no way he was going to live in a house with a fag and my parents were angry and told him to leave. It was my fault that this happened I caused a tea between my own family for loving the same gender as myself, but look where that got me now. I am very happy and about to have a baby.

" I heard that you were in the hospital, the thought of you dying before we even made up scared me so I made sure to come here as fast as I could. However could you explain the big stomach you, you look pregnant please tell me it's not cancer right oh god is it".  I loved my brother but he was to good at making stuff up and jumping the gun, he was about to question the doctor to death when Tharn just ups and kissses him beofore he left the room.

" Mew could you go with your brother and ask him about the baby while I talk to my brother please, there is a lot that we need to catch up on". I asked Mew and he listened to me which was weird because he doesn't really know Type and would stay very close to me when he didn't know anyone even though it was family. I patted me a spot on the hospital bed for him to come sit which he did after he collected himself from getting kissed by my doctor.

When he sat down he hugged me tight well not to tight but it felt nice to have my brother back in my arms,I missed him. I knew it sounded weird because of what he said years ago and just left us. There is no reason for all that mess if Type just told me what happened to him as a kid. It broke my heart to think that just because someone's lust was the tramtic thing for Type and I wasn't there for him, I couldn't even help him. Or maybe I can, I can ask Godd or Mew to delete that part.

" Type I don't want you to freak but the person that I am dating is the devil, no I don't mean he treats me like shit so fix your face. I mean I have meet Godd and the king of hell, they are the real deal anf the one that just kissed you is Mew's brother so good luck trying not to fall in love with him ok. I can ask them to delete that point in your life so that you don't suffer no more or you can just sleep with Tharn, when I slept with Mew I forgot about all my problems".

I watched as my brother gagged when I mentioned that I slept with Mew or the fact that he could sleep with Tharn. There was nothing wrong with them at all in fact where they not too nice for so called demons. Well Mew proved that he was in face a demon when those three men attacked me. I said that out loud and Type became angry asking where those men were and I told them they were already half dead, since Mew needed to take care of me first he didn't finish the job.

I also mentioned that apparently the royal demons could get anyone they wanted pregnat, he should be very careful if he does sleep with Tharn to wear protection. His face paled and I knew what he was thinking of because that was the same face I had when I foulnd out I was pregnant. The only thought that those faces meant was " where is it going to come out". I honeslty was scared about this, it's never heard of until now and it makes me afraid.

" Ok OK let me see if I get you, you slept with the demon king? you know Godd? You are pregnant? Is there anything else that I missed, am I in the wring time area?. I know Type can't get his head around and that was completly fine because neither could I. I had to be brave otherwise Mew would never leave me alone, don't get me wrong I love the man but I need some me time as well, but ever since I was pregnant getting a me time was hard as hell.

Type's POV

The moment I saw my face on Tv I rushed out to find my brother what has he gotten himself into this time? I don't understand why the hell someone would even try to hurt the sweet boy I was the one that was horrible. When Gulf came out as gay I thought that it was so wrong and nasty but there was never a time that I didn't regret hurting him like that, I loved him and there was no way I was ready to lose him he is my brother my other half.

After finding out what hospital he is in I ran inside and saw a a good looking man staring at me and for some reason it made me shy. Then another man that looked just like him ame out and damn they were twins but these twins were hot. We were just staring at each other until I heard my brothers voice and saw his palel skin but my eyes landed on the big ass cut and also the massive belly he was showing, he almost looked pregnant.

The doctor was talking but I wasn't paying attention because of the questions that were running through my head, is he dying is Godd going to punish me for leaving him by taking him away? I broke out of that faze when I saw hot guy number two picking Gulf up and walking away with him. I didn't know what I should do so I just followed them like a fucking lost puppy, the way that man looks at Gulf makes me feel a jealousy in my heart.

I wanted to understand where this hurt in my heart was coming from but I knew it, I wanted someone to look at me the way that guy looks at my brother. Mew was his name and the doctors name was Tharn and after all the greeting were exchanged. I started asking Tharn questions without stopping or letting him talk but it was because I was worried about my brother and then the asshole of a doctor straight up kissed me to shut me up.

Now he had some soft as lips and was a good kisser---- wait wait wait I am not gay Gulf is, however I couldn't really push him away because of how good it was, he made me forget everything for that moment. After he was done giving me that amazing kiss Gulf told everyone to get out of the room so him and I could talk to him alone. It was amazing we talked for hours but there was one thing that caught my attention, Mew was the king of demons.

I didn't know what to speak about it after that, it was a big bomb but he was only dropping them and I couldn't keep up. My twin brother BROTHER was pregnant how the hell what the hell? It made is easier to believe that Mew was not human but still being pregnant must be hard. After all the talk about Godd and the devil Gulf and I fell asleep on his hospital bed. It felt nice to be with him again and the fact that I will get to see my family after five years.

After what seemed like the nap of a life time I woke up to Tharn trying to take pictures of Gulf and I and was about to punch him when I thought of a better idea that Gulf gave me. Gulf said evey time he slept with Mew he forgot about the past that happened. Yes it was both if us but Gulf doesn't remember because he was able to block it out but me no I lived through it every night. Instead of punching Tharn in the face, I grabbed him and kissed him hard.

" If you two want to have sex please get a damn room, that is not my hospital bed and doc I am going home, I want to rest there. Your Mew's brother you can check on me there". I looked at Gulf who was just giving me that oh you like him look, which made me go completly red in the face. Tharn was laughing and his laugh made my heart jump, that laugh should be a damn crime which makes me smile without knowing it. Damn there is so much that I am not missing.

After what seemed like forever Mew and Guld drove to a mansion where I could see my family playing cooking and watching Tv, I was scared that they were going to hate me because of what I did. I thought but when everyone saw me they ran up to me and I am scared about my mother. She was angry and I knew what was coming she was a dangerous person, I felt a hard slap before she huggs me hard because I am her child and I should have never left.