ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

If I tell you my mind is not on a rollercoaster ride right now, then I'm probably lying. I question the dictionary today, why are the words so limited? Because there aren't enough words to thank you all. There can't be a writer or an author without readers and I'm so blessed to have you all. You made this journey so much more exciting as well as beautiful. You guys are my hope, my strength, my inspiration and almost everything. Without you, there's no me. And I'm eternally grateful for your love and support. Thank you!

I would then like to thank my parents who supported me unconditionally and taught me to be stronger after every step I take. You guys always believed in me and nothing else matters to me. Thank you and I love you, forever.

Next, I would like to thank a very special and close friend of mine.
samanthaprescott0909

As you all know she is the Sam to my Evy. You have always been there for me no matter what. The thing I'm most thankful to you is for the fact that you never gave up on me. And this novel would have never reached here if it wasn't because of you. So thank you, M'lady.

Lastly, I would like to thank my amazingly creative friend who designed this beautiful cover for my novel as well as the map of Akonia. She would like to remain anonymous. But I'm thankful for all of it.

So, I rest my first novel here, I hope you enjoyed this journey!
Meet you in the next one! Until then happy wattpading!