"Hey guys." I smiled out while I kept my head low.

"Hey, seems like you and Mina had fun without us." Sero pouted.

"What ever are you talking about." I sarcastically said.

"I can smell it on you." Sero said scrunching his face.

"You can barley open your eyes you idiot." Katsuki said rolling his eyes.

"Oh no you caught me." I sarcastically said throwing my hands up.

"Anyways Im gonna go take a shower and go work on my hero costume." I said standing up.

Katuski walked me to kiri's door.

"Goodnight." I smiled out.

"Goodnight dumbass." He said giving me a kiss.

I put my hands around his waist kissing him more. He cupped my cheek also deepening the kiss.

"Ew" Denki said making throw up sounds.

"Ya get a room you two." Sero said covering his eyes.

"Oh shut up." I smiled out.

"Love you goodnight." I said walking away from katsuki.

I could feel his eyes still on me while I walk away.

I finally made it to my dorm and got in the shower. When I got out I hopped into bed and started working on my costume.

***

I finally finished everything I wanted on it and was ready to turn it in ,in the morning.

I plopped my head down on my pillow and went to sleep.

*I wake up in a dark space with my hands tied behind my back. I start asking for help or if anyone is around.but no response.

"Hello? Guys this isn't funny. Where am I? Hello?!" I asked trying to break my hands free.

Soon a door is opened which brought light into,what looks like a closet that I was in.

I stand up and walk out of the door leading me to a bar.

"This looks familiar. Wait." I said.

I turned around quickly whipping my head around.

Behind me stood Dabi.

"What the hell am i doing here?!" I yelled backing up from him.

"Oh I told you I would find you again. You thought I was done?" He smirked out.

I started backing up as he moved closer and closer to me. I soon hit a wall. I tried running but my legs wouldn't move. I was frozen in fear. His hand was about to caress my cheek until*

*gasp* I shoot up from my bed breathing heavy and crying. I keep reliving that moment. Thai was my 3rd nightmare about him.

I was so hot and sweating from that nightmare.

I look over and katsuki isn't there. He didn't spend the night last night.
I look at the time and it's 1:38 am. I got up and turned on the lights. I just couldn't be in the dark, what if I saw him in my room out of the corner of my eye.