[CH 9] Author's Note

Hey, everyone! I want to thank everyone who has read/vote/commented on my Ninja Pirates so far. Thank you. Second, I have some news about my story. I need to put this book on hold. I realised that my story isn't being very describing and the first few chapters weren't as good as the last three. I want my book to be more satisfying for my readers, and I want to put in more action, drama, and romance into it. I know I might not be the best writer, but I want to try and give it my all. Also I'm writing a character info for this story and publish it as a chapter, so you can understand who is who, related to who, comes from where, loves who, shares bonds/history together, and cabin mates. In this story there is a lot of cursing and hate from the characters. I'm trying to also find where I can put the unique background stories of everyone and how they fall for each others. The couples at his point in the story so far are, Itachi and Izumi, Shino and Anita, and Naruto and Hinata. There will be family issues for some, and there will be way worse villains coming up in the book. So far I have nine parts in this story, and I plan on having around 30-50. From this point on I'm going to more creative and describe things more. Another thing is that some characters might act a little OOC further on. I know exactly how this story will go on and what will happen and how it'll end. I just need a little more time to sort everything out. By the time this story is off hold, then i'll probably have ten chapters done or so. I'm also going to try to finish my final SaiIno story at the same time. Plus in my free time i'm doing a NaruHina story which will be published after the Ninja Pirates are finished. There will not be an sequel for the Ninja Pirates, just to put it out there. The next kingdom there is going to be the Gold Kingdom, home of Sakura Haruno and her family, both immediate and extended. Yumi Kurenai is Sakura's cousin. Yumi is more calm and collected and mature then her cousin, considering she's already an adult, at age 21 turning 22. Yumi will be a main character in this part of the story along with, Sakura, Alina, Sasuke, Itachi, Mebuki, Kizashi, Cherry, Rin, and Hinako. Some of these characters might be unfamiliar and will later on be introduced. There will also be a surprise visit from someone, (i'm sure you'll love her) towards the end of the Gold Kingdom arc (that's what i'm going to call the kingdom parts)

The other reason i'm going to put the book on hold is because I need a break from Wattpad. I have so many things I haven't been doing and I need to catch up. I have a C+ in Math and for me that's completely horrible. I prefer straight As. I need to also help my younger sister with her Fairy Tail fanfiction, that will be published soon. I'm just taking a small break, from Oct 1 2020 till Nov. 1 2020. I'll probably be back before/after then. I need to focus and study more, so that's why. I hope you all understand and again i'm very sorry, i had to do this to you'll.

If you guys really like my story, feel free to check out my others. I've finished two SaiIno volumes, a NejiTen, Oneshots on Shino Aburame, are all completed. My final volume of SaiIno and Ninja Pirates will be put on hold. If you guys can, please support my little sister. Her username is 

BlueWhiskers01

Thanks guys!!

Until November 1st 2020

MiaMianGirl out!!!!!!!!!!!