CH 6: Violet Ring (Actual Start)

Everyone was one deck occupied with something. The boys cold and fever had come down so they were back to being evil. (Well they still were while they were sick. Poor girls. And after everything they had done for them.) The girls were occupied with their chores and half of the boys where on duty while the others did whatever they want. "Feel free to do whatever you want" Their captain said. "Except those of you who are on duty." Half of the boys excitement quickly dropped after it had just rose.

"Listen up." Nagato said as he stood up. Everyone stopped to look at him. "We're almost close to the Violet Kingdom." The boys, all cheered and the girls just traded glances. "So listen closes. Here the plan. I'm only gonna say it once. So you dumb asses who don't know how pay attention, and you know who you are, I advise you listen closely." Naruto, Kiba, Konohamaru, Rock, Evan, Joseph, Skikamaru, Choji, Deidara, Hidan, Kankuro, and Kisame all rolled their eyes and groaned.

Nagato rolled a scroll on the floor and motioned for the boys and girls to come forward. "You all know what the Violet Ring is. But do you knows its history and how sacred it is? All the jeweled kingdoms treasuries are sacred and have a legend behind them. Legend has it that when there connected a door will open leading the person who connected it to the greatest treasure of all time. And thats what we're after. But when we take the jewels we have to be careful." "Why?" Questioned all the girls. "I'm getting to that. They say strange things will happen to those who aren't part of the royal family that touch it with bare hands." "But when I touched it weird things still happened." Shikamaru countered. "Thats because this legend is hijacked." Nagato said. "So why are you telling it to us." "Its really s waste of time." The boys and girls countered. Nagato sighed deeply and rolled his eyes. "Because it the only info we have and we have to be CAREFUL!" he growled scowling at them. "Whatever." "Anyway before I was rudely interrupted, You have to swipe it with a cloth. Thats we have to be extra careful." He finished. "So are you finished?" Kiba asked. "Not quite. Itachi hand me that other scroll." Itachi handed Nagato another scroll.

"Whats this scroll about?"

"Another legend." All of them let out loud and frustrated groans.

"Well this sucks." Haruto said.

This one is about 8 necklaces. Each in a different shape. They come in different shapes and colors. They're a red triangle, a green circle, a blue square, a yellow star, a pink heart, orange oval, a black rectangle, and a purple diamond. The girls all traded glances again. "These 8 necklaces combined with the jewels, give the person incredible power. Not just incredible power. An unlimited supply of power, strength, and intelligence. So know not only do we need to get the jewels but these necklaces. The necklaces have each a keeper who keeps it safe and hidden. So we have to find the jewels, the necklaces and kill there keepers, for safety. Don't get me wrong. For the Ninja Pirates safety not their keepers." "AAARGGH!" the boys all cheered.

"So how do we find them?" Sasori asked. "Each necklace gives off a glow of the color it comes in." Nagato exclaimed. "But these keepers could be anywhere. Its not like the jewels which are in located in the castles of the jeweled kingdom." "They're like the jeweled items. We have to be careful and take it with a cloth." Nagato said."Yes but if feels like there close." Hidan said rubbing his temples. Hearing that Yumi gulped. " Then again, Ugh, really I don't know. Masters killing us. "I'm gonna finish my chores." Keiko said as she turned to leave. "What a minute." Sasori said and she turned around. "Ye-" "Give me that!" Sasori said and he jumped up and snatched a necklace from her neck. "Thats mine!" Keiko cried as she fell to the floor.

Once he grabbed the necklace he was wrapped around in vines. Memories flooded in his mind. His loss of his beloved mom and dad. His grandma, granny Chiyo, a girl with pink hair battling him, his robots, and finally, his death. He gasped and his head fell back as he fainted. The vines quickly left as soon as they came. Keiko had also passed out do to her fall.

"That idiot. I told him the consequences of what would happen." Nagato said. "Hey look. Its a necklace shaped as a green circle. I think he found it." Itachi said as he picked it up with a cloth. "Well we have this. Its a start." Kisame said.

Some Time Later

"Good. Your finally awake. We have a plan and the circle necklace thanks to you." Shino said. A dazed Sasori got up. "What happened?" he asked. "You passed out and know we have a plan for the Violet Kingdom." Naruto said. "The girl you got the necklace from is also awake. To bad we can't kill her. Boss was clear on that." Choji said.

"Okay, here's the plan." Nagato said. "First we Vandalize the Violet with anything other than our logo. Whatever you want. Next the castle will send out their army, not all of it. So we're gonna capture the other knights. Next half of us will vandalize the castle with our logo and nothing else and take care of the guards. Next Naruto and Hinata will go to the room where they keep the Violet. Then they get the Violet Ring while the rest of us are still having fun, then we get the heck out of there!" "That wasn't carefully planned out." Chiaki said. "We don't carefully plan out." "What happens when something goes wrong?" Tamaki asked. "We just do what we want. As long as we get what we're after." Kiba boasted. "Right Akamaru?" "Aarf." "Okay lets get vandalizing. Sai?" Nagato said. "I got them. As they stepped off the boat, Sai opened his backpack and tossed graffiti cans to the boys. "And girls!" The girls who wanted to do graffiti said. "Sorry Hinata and Hanabi."

Boys: Lets get Vandalizing!!!! Arrgh!