[CH 2] Operation Sapphire

Chapter 2: Operation Sapphire

Location: Sapphire Ballroom

All the royal families were talking to each other and having fun, except the girls. "This is so boring!" complained Amber as she looked at her mom who was talking to Queen Peach (Fuu's mom) and sighed, just as the boys walked in. "Who are they?" Fuu asked. "Dunno, but just as they walked in, I felt a chill."  Amber replied. "Yeah."

The Boys

"Act natural. Be polite and most of all don't blow your cover." instructed Nagato to the boys and they all nodded. They then walked over to where the girls were and sat down. "You guys must have been late. Welcome to the Sapphire Kingdom, I'm Princess Cynthia. This is my kingdom. I'll be becoming queen." Cynthia to the boys introducing herself. "Yeah, nice to meet you Princess Cynthia." Shikamaru said in an usual happy voice. "Dude, you sound weird!" exclaimed Kisame and Shikamaru gave him a stare. "The act, you stupid!" whispered Itachi to Kisame, while out of the corner of his eye , he saw Izumi looking at him with a concerned look. Kiba and Tamaki were chatting, just like Sai and Ino. Neji and TenTen were giving each other death stares and Temari was just chatting with Gaara and Kankuro, unknown to the fact, that they were her brothers. "Princess Cynthia, it is time. Please come up here and give your speech!" said the advisor and Cynthia stood up and walked up the podium and took the crown. "Thank you for all coming!" she started and everyone gave a round of applause before she continued. "Let's go now. Leave discreetly. Don't make any noise." instructed Shikamaru. "Don't you want to hear her speech. She's your cousin after all." insisted Haruto and Shikamaru replied, "Family ties are nothing now. Let's carry out our assignment." Haruto nodded and they all headed out.

After the speech

All the girls turned around and saw that the boys had disappeared. Cynthia or Queen Cynthia now, came down from the podium and frowned. "Where did they go?" Asked Hinata and Cynthia replied, "I don't believe it. It's like they were never here. I didn't even see them leave!" She exclaimed and the girls decided to look around and see if the boys were somewhere else in the castle. Tamaki then told the girls that she was going to bathroom and stepped out of the ballroom. 

Outside. Tamaki's POV

That was super weird! I'm pretty sure those boys were there, right? I thought as I walked down the big hallway. Or maybe it was just an illusion. Cynthia did say that it seemed like they were never there. But then again, an illusion could never be as cute as that boy. I thought as I sighed. I turned the corner and stopped. I felt fast movement and then felt someone behind me. Before I could turn around, I heard a familiar voice say, "Nightie night, cutie!" and everything went black.

With the boys ( 10 minutes earlier)
"Alright. Neji get back to the ship with Nagato. The rest of us will cover you." Shikamaru instructed and Neji and Nagato nodded. "Hidan, Itachi, Shino, and Joseph. You guys need to get to the four towers located at each edge of the castle." And the four boys left for the towers. "Yahiko, Naruto, Kiba, Chouji, and Rock. You're one the first floor. Don't let anyone see you. Sai, Gaara, Kankuro, Sasori and Kisame. You're on the second floor and last but not least. Udon, Sasuke, Konohamaru, Kakuzu, and Deidara. The third floor
Everyone cover us and if anyone comes by knock them out. Haruto and I will be in the royal room getting the Sapphire Brooch, since only a royal can have access to it. Alright team. Nagato will guide us through the headset and Neji will look after our ship. Ninja Pirates scatter." Instructed Shikamaru and they all left in the blink of an eye.
Royal Room
Shikamaru and Haruto
Present Time
"It feels great to be back and get revenge!" Haruto said smirking. He had his gun resting next to him while Shikamaru was putting his hand on the scanner. " Prince Shikamaru Nara. Access confirmed." A computer voice said as the steel door opened. Shikamaru took out a black bag and placed the Sapphire Brooch carefully inside. He then took a ladder and climbed up to a certain column and took out a thick book. Sapphire Kingdom History, it read. "We've got everything. Are the bombs set?" Asked Haruto and Nagato replied, " All set. Now the fireworks should be beginning in 10 minutes. Set the bombs to 13 minutes. Everyone scatter before you're blown to bits. We got what we came for." And Itachi said, " Alright, tell master we're coming. Open the barrier in fifteen minutes! " and the all left their stations.

With the Girls
Present Time

"Where is Tamaki?" Anita asked the girls. "She went to the bathroom." replied Amber and Isabella added, "She's been gone for ten minutes! Should we go after her?" and Yumi said, "Knowing her, she's probably waiting for the fireworks, and speaking of which we should probably go too." and they all nodded, forgetting completely about the boys. As they walked down the hallway but stopped when they heard noises coming from the nearby closet. They walked over and opened the door to find a dazzled Tamaki. "Tamaki, are you okay?" asked Yasuka as her and Izumi helped Tamaki up. "Yeah, just a little dizzy. I got knocked out by someone but I don't remember who. But anyway let's go see the fireworks." ranted Tamaki and they all smiled except Cynthia who had a feeling something was wrong in the castle.

Outside

Everyone was busy watching the fireworks, that they didn't notice the shadows, jumping from the castle window into the forest. Hinata turned around for a few minutes and saw the shadows. "Guys, look!" she exclaimed and all the girls turned around and saw the shadows. "They must have stolen something!" Cynthia added and TenTen said, "Let's follow them!" but Anita added, "But it could be dangerous-" but she never got to finish her sentence because Amber and the other girls grabbed her and ran off.

The Boys

*Boom* *Boom* *Screaming* "They went off!" said Kiba happily. "Sasori, take a picture of me and my artwork!" exclaimed Deidara as he gave his phone to Sasori who took a picture. "Sai, later on paint this picture on a huge canvas." Deidara added and Sai rolled his eyes. "Make it six feet in length and 5 feet in width." Deidara instructed. "This baby will look good on my portion of the cabin." "The ship is up ahead. Let's get inside!" Sasori said as they other boys rolled their eyes at Deidara. "You're too full of yourself." Udon said as he turned and ran to the ship.

The Girls

"The castle!!" shrieked Cynthia. The girls all watched as the Sapphire Castle burned down. They all had fear and anger in their eyes. "It must have been them. Let's go!" Cynthia said as she lead them all the ship. They saw the back of the ship open and tip toed inside. They saw a humongous wooden crate big enough for them to hide. 

Meanwhile up on the deck

"That was awesome!" exclaimed Naruto and Sasuke added, "Did you hear the screams?! Hilarious" and Neji replied, "They were so loud, we could hear it from here." and Nagato nodded in agreement. Their master came out from behind and said, "Great job, boys. Now set the table for dinner, because tonight we're going to have a feast in celebration that we now have our second item, the Sapphire Brooch. I'll be back in 1 hour pronto." and the boys whistled and shouted in joy. Gaara, Rock, and Sasuke went down to get the tables. "We're almost youthfully there at full power." and Sasuke added, "Then we can cause global destruction!" and they all smirked. Gaara then went over to the huge crate and opened it. "Temari, TenTen... and your friends!" he said frowning and Rock and Sasuke came up from behind. "TenTen!! My youthful friend and sparring partner??!!" while Sasuke said, "Izumi Uchiha!" and all three boys frowned. "Busted!" they boys said as some of the girls whistled sheepishly. "Uh oh!"