[CH 4] Yellow Kingdom (Filler/Needs Editing)

3 days later...

9:00 am

In the dining room

"Did anyone get any sleep, these last few days?" asked Yumi looking tired. "What do you think?" replied Temari also looking tired. "I slept fine." said Hinata and Anita, Fuu, Karui, Sakura, Karin, Lana, Alina, Hanabi, and the rest of the akatsuki girls nodded.

"I didn't! And it's thanks to TenTen and Neji arguing! Not to mention, Shikamaru was mumbling things in his sleep. Even worse, this youth guy-" but Temari was interrupted by TenTen who said, "His name is Rock!" "Yes, yes. Now this rock guy-" "Just Rock. His name is just Rock!" "Alright. I thought there was some huge shark attacking us! But here he was screaming 'youth is wonderful' in the middle of the night. Like who does that?! I feel even worse for Amber!" exclaimed Temari and Isabella asked, "Where is she, by the way?"

They heard a voice behind them. "I'm right here." they all turned around to see Amber, who's purple hair was put in a messy bun and she had bandages and a huge purple bruise on her cheek. "What happened?" they all exclaimed and Amber sighed, as she sat down.

"I decided to have to top bunk of the bed which was a horrible idea by the way, and Rock kept kicking and punching and screaming about youth. He ended up breaking the bed and I had to sleep on the floor. Not to add, about TenTen and Neji arguing and Shikamaru mumbling about something and Temari moaning about how she was never going to get sleep!" Amber explained.

"Why were TenTen and Neji arguing?" asked Hanabi and they all turned to TenTen who was sipping her tea, like they weren't even talking about her or to her. "What?" she asked looking confused. "TenTen, did you sleep last night?" asked Anita and TenTen nodded. "Yeah, but barely. I was arguing with that long haired jerk and apparently he thinks he's better than me at fighting, so early this morning we hit the training hall and had a duel, but were interrupted by Kiba saying that it was breakfast-" explained TenTen before she turned to Yumi who was facing head down and lightly snoring.

Lana gently shook her and Yumi looked up. "Whats the big idea?!" "You fell asleep. "Did you not get any sleep last night?" Keiko asked. "No! All thanks to Cynthia." she groaned. "And I thought it would be the boys you sleep with in your cabin." Izumi chuckled. "So what happened?" Karin asked. "Once I closed my eyes I heard this loud snore. At first I thought it was Hidan, I mean he looks like he could give a big snore right?" All the girls turned to look at the boys who where in a fight. When they turned around Koharu and the others nodded and she said , "Definitely." "Exactly. But turns out it was wait for it... "Cynthia! Can you believe it! So much for being lady like. Where is her manners?! I don't see how Hidan and Haruto have the energy."

"So what about Shizune and their master?" Karui asked coming into the dining room. "Shizune is still sleeping with us, but their master, once he heard her snore, he demanded a new room. I was so desperate I actually grabbed on to his legs and begged to let me go with him." "So what did he do?" Sakura asked. "He kicked me! Not to mention he threatened me." Yumi exclaimed. All the girls laughed and Alina asked, "Where is Cynthia right now?" "So guys, did I miss breakfast?" asked Cynthia to the girls as she walked in. All the girls groaned while, Karui stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Wow! Who cleaned the kitchen?" shouted Kiba from the kitchen. "He's right. It's so shiny I can see my reflection!" added Naruto and Karui replied, "I did. Happy, now?" and they got on their knees. "Thank you, mam'am!" "We might have to reconsider being mean to her." said Nagato beaming. "What about the rats?" asked Gaara and Karui replied, "I kicked them out." and Sasori answered, "She's really funny." "No I'm serious! Look." she said pointing to a fat rat who had his hands on his hips and the other who was swaggering his finger at Karui. "You're officially our favorite!" said Yahiko and all the boys cheered.