Chapter 20 - NuKid on the Block

Norrisville High

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Voice? What voice? What does Mr. Smith mean by it?" I said to myself. I couldn't get the words out of my head of what Mr. Smith said.

"Hey, Ocean!" Howard said which got my attention. I shake my head and said; "Huh what? Sorry my mind was somewhere else. What were you saying?"

"I said, what do you think about our fancy chef hats?" Randy said. I looked at how stupid they look. I said; "You guys left me saying no words."

"See, even Ocean likes them." Randy said. Uh no. They look more ridiculous than tuna. As they were entering the classroom, Howard said; "After you chef Cunningham"

"Oh no no no. Chef Wienerman. I insist." Randy said. In a few seconds, I saw the boys going in through the same door at the same time to enter the classroom. After day 'Successfully' manage to enter the English classroom, I went off reflecting upon Mr. Smith's words.

"A voice." I said to myself.

Ah ah ah ahhhh.

I looked up. Why does that sound familiar? I looked over to where I heard the voice coming from, but someone was drinking from the water fountain. But nothing sounded like it.

The girl's bathroom

I went to the bathroom quickly before I could attend class, which I am already late for.

All I could think about was about my weapons and that voice Mr. Smith mentioned. Sure, my weapons can still be used, but they haven't been upgraded for centuries. TBH, some of them are even breaking. And some of them are too fragile or not strong enough to fight with. As I went into a stall, I heard someone opening a facet, letting some water down while they are washing their hands.

Ah ah ah AHHHHHHH ah ah AHHHHHHHHHH

I opened my eyes with surprise. I peeped over the door and looked at the water going down her hands. Where is that coming from?! It's driving me insane!

"OUCH!" The person outside said. I opened the door and saw that I heated the water with my powers. I gotta get out of here.

In the corridor

I ran out of the bathroom. Suddenly, I hear it again, only multiple times as I look at everyone who was talking, but it didn't come from them. I quickly ran past everyone, heading towards my class, letting my emotions go all over with the water: freezing, heating, going everywhere.

In the Canteen

I give up! It's been driving me insane. Good thing it's break time. I didn't want to hear or talk with anything or anyone else, so I want to sit down alone where nobody would sit next to me. As I was walking toward our table, I heard Howard and Randy fighting. What gives? Weren't they in happy and excited earlier today?

"Hey, what is you suppose to be, huh? Tell me?"

Everyone turned around and looked at from where the sound came from, Bash! Of course. Everyone stopped from what they are doing, seeing what the new kid will do. The new kid said; "I am Franz Nukid. Hallo. Now you say 'hallo.'"

THAT'S IT? He says that and points his finger at Bash's face. What is he doing? Oi. You're gonna die! Bash looked at him confused and said; "Ha-llo?"

"That was excellent 'hallo.' You win!" The new kid said. Bash said; "Yeah! I win."

"Ha! I love this guy.I don't know why, but I love him!" Bash said filled with happiness. He pats his back and said; "Come here you little munchkin!"

As everyone starts cheering, everyone says 'Hallo'. Well, everyone except Randy and me. I said to Randy; "What's with everyone today repeating the same word."