Chapter 15 - Monster Drill

In the auditorium

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was doing some stretches like I normally do in ballet as we are going to learn a choreography

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was doing some stretches like I normally do in ballet as we are going to learn a choreography. Oh, did I forget to mention, after the Battle of the Bands, Mr Manuel and I managed to gather enough students to fill up the musical theatre programme. Anyways, I had to do something else today. Randy is training with the Nomicon while Howard is off somewhere else. As we were stretching, we heard Principle Schlimovizt saying that there was a monster attack in the building. I tried to grab my bag or the least my mask, but everyone dragged me with them outside in the hall.

In the halls

How are we supposed to stop the monster without my mask? As I was on top of everyone, I said; "Don't panic. I'm sure the Ninja and Mizu will be here any minute. I mean, they're probably just a little held up."

"Who's Pizza?" A random student said. As I fell off them, I said; "It's Mizu!"

Seriously, it's like she doesn't exist. Suddenly, Randy landed on my back. It was painful. I said; "Let's just hope you have your mask."

"I thought you had your mask. You being the most responsible one." Randy said. I said; "Do I always have to be the responsible one?"

Morgan walks in front of us and said; "It's the ninja."

Randy and I immediately stood up, denying her words. Morgan points towards an exit door and said; "We're saved!"

As we look at where she is pointing at, we saw The Ninja? I looked back to check and yeap. Randy is still next to me. I looked back at the Ninja and again at Randy. Randy and I said; "What the ninja?"

"Students of Norrisville." The imitating Ninja said. Randy and I were more confused now. As he walked closer to us, he looked way, way more different. The imitating Ninja said; "Check it out!"

"Weinerman? Yeah, we're all dead." Morgan said as she walked away. I asked Howard, who was wearing a cheap version of the Ninja suit; "Why are you dressed like that?"

"Yup. Monster Drill. And guess who Slimovitz picked to be the ninja? Spoiler alert. It's me." Howard said. As he attempts to do ninja moves, Randy and I started laughing. Randy said; "This is so funny, it's beyond funny."

"I know, I know." Howard said. I said in between laughs; "You're telling me. I mean, you're lazy, you're slow,- "

"- you don't like to sweat." Randy continued, while laughing. I said; "I don't! I really don't!"

"You as a ninja. You as a ninja!" Randy said, still can't stop laughing. Howard said; "Ha, I know yes, me."

"That suit. You look ridiculous." Randy said, still laughing. Howard said; "It's not that funny."

"It is, it really is." I said, laughing out loud. Randy said; "Best. Surprise. Ever. I have not laughed this hard in a long time."

"You as the ninja. This is awesome!" I said as we tried to catch our breath. Randy said; "Wait, you're not mad, are you?"