Chapter 17 - Stank'd to the Future

Norrisville High, History Class

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was writing down some notes about the American Revolutionary War – Good thing I listened to the soundtrack of Hamilton! As we were discussing Hamilton's role throughout the American Revolutionary War until the projector switched off on its own as well as the lights. Principle Schlimovitz came in our classroom with his microphone as he said through it: "Attention, students. Due to the loss of power and resulting spooky darkness, classes are dismissed."

"Also FREE ICE CREAM SAMMIES!!" The janitor said. Everyone ran out of the class to get free ice cream. Wow, it even influenced the school's freezer too, hu? Yeah, sometimes when I get bored at night, I try to explore as much as I can. I walk out of the classroom and since everyone here is so careful of their students, I started to head towards the freezer in the canteen.

The canteen

As I was invisible and saw no one, I turned back to visible. I tried to sense the cold air to find the freezer. As I walked around to find the room, I felt a colder presence from the room. I went next to the door. I opened the handle of the freezer room. As I open the door, the first thing that caught my attention was the big hole on the other side of the room. I walked inside the room as I saw the ice melting. As I turn my head around, I saw a big chunk of ice melting and pieces of ice scattered on the floor. Don't tell me? The school had a Yeti frozen for years and it took its chance to escape the school. But the creature would be lost in this huge school. I gotta find Randy and Howard. I ran out of the room through the hole.

Outside Norrisville High

As I ran outside the school, I found Howard at the next corner. I said to him; "Howard! Howard! Howard! I think the school had frozen some kind of snow creature in the freezer in the school's canteen."

"Moon, we're kinda in a bigger situation here." Howard said. Pointing his thumb towards the situation, we saw the Ninja who managed to defeat the stanked monster, who returned back as a teen like us, only older. He was wearing some weird clothes, like baby blue tux, but ripped, obviously because he was stanked and returned back, you know what I mean! The teen said; "What just happened? Where am I?"

"You're a little disoriented. That's just the stank-nesia. In like a second you'll remember everything." The Ninja said. The teen said; "I remember everything! I was waiting for my prom date to show up, her name's Tawny, she's a bodacious babe. We're talking foxy to the max here."

"Sounds good. Not sure what it means, but thumbs up." The Ninja said. I said to Howard; "That was English?"

"Then she stood me up! How totally bogus is that? I even bought her a purple corsage to match her dress. I would've gotten a purple tux, but I couldn't find one. Can you believe it? You can't find a purple tux in 1985?" The teen said. Ninja said; "1980-what now?"

Same here. Howard walked to him and said; "Hey nin Hey, sharp suit."

"Ninja, don't you have somewhere to be, - like, I don't know, a Gamehole, maybe?!" Howard said. Ninja said; "Howard, this guy's from the past. I have to find a way to break it to him, gently, that he's in the future."

"I'm in the future?! Wait. Maybe they've invented time travel. They can pop me right back to 1985. Have they invented time travel?" The kid said.

"Not that we are aware of, no." I said. The teen shouted and went around the school, hitting things on the way as he said; "I'm stuck in the future! Why is that typewriter so small? Why is that kid wearing wheel feet? Ow! Why is that tree there? It wasn't there in 1985. Tawny! Oh! I've never felt so alone."