Chapter 4 - So You Think You can Stank

Norrisville high

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was walking up the stairs with Howard and Randy as school began. Then a kid shoved Randy and said to him; "Come on, move it!"

"Howard, (Y/n), I have this nagging suspicion we may still be faceless Freshmen here at Norrisville High." Randy said to us as we were at the top of the stairs. Then a guy shoved Howard and said to him; "Watch out, kid."

"What are you talking about? They love me at this school. Hence my awesome nickname, the 'Watch Out Kid.'" Howard said to us. A girl shoves Howard and tells him; "Watch out, kid."

"You're not the Watch Out Kid. They're saying, 'Watch out, kid!' I said to Howard. Howard said; "Oh! Then, yeah, we're a 100% faceless."

"We need to do something that separates us from the rest of these clowns. And baton twirlers. And accordion players." Randy said as there were students everywhere lining up for something. I said to them; "Did we miss an e-blast or something?"

From a tv, something came up as a girl said; "Hey, peeps, it's your best BFF, Heidi. Status update! Due to the fact that my judges have decided to try out for the talent show instead of judging it, like they promised, auditions are postponed indefinitely."

Everyone groans and Steven plays a sad note on his trombone. Randy said to us; "That's it! (Y/n), Howard, we're going to judge the talent show."

"Judging's stupid. I give that idea a one out of ten." Howard said. Randy said to us; "Come on! Everyone knows the judges are the real stars. If we get our judge on proper, everybody will know our names!"

"Watch out, kid!" Bash said as he and his friend push us against the lockers. Howard said; "I'm in!"

"I'd rather watch the show then judge people on stage." I said. Randy said; "Suit yourself. Come on Howard. Let's get our judging on."

The Talent show, the auditorium.         

I was sitting with the crowd as the show started. Live from the big screen, Heidi said; "'Sup! It's your girl, Heidi. Me casting live, from the auditorium where my super sweet little brother and his best friend, Andy."

"Randy. Name's Randy. Known you my whole life." Randy said to her as she corrected it. Heidi continued to tell us; "have agreed to judge the talent show auditions. Yey!"

I hope everything goes well. I didn't chose to participate since I'm still new to figuring out my talents. Anyways the show began with Bash's group. The song came to an end as the group sang;

Bash

Who my bro's, yo?!

Back up

We're your bro's, yo!

Bash

Who my bro's, yo?!

Back up

We're your bro's, yo!

Bash

Who my bro's, yo?!

Back up

We're your bro's, yo!

Then Bash threw the microphone on the ground and crushed, which irritated everyone's ears and everyone covered them. Randy said to them; "Babbling, incoherent I loved it! What did you think, Howard?"