Chapter 16 - Silent Punch, Deadly Punch

In the Blue Nomicon

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

(This outfit is for every winter episode)

I was in the blue nomicon, eager to learn about the Art of Illusions. I said to Nomicon; "Okay, what do you have to teach me?"

Suddenly, a human appears in front of me. I said; "What am I supposed to do with him?"

I turned my head towards a board, as it was written To get what you need, you need to get it.

Wow, so useful. I said; "Still don't get it."

Arrows were pointing towards him as he was holding a snowglobe with my family's castle in it. I said; "Hey, how did you get that in your hands? That mine."

He looked at me and shook his head. I said; "I'm gonna ask you again, politely. Can you give it to me, please?"

He thought about it and shook his head again. I said; "Alright, that's it."

As I was going to use my water bending powers, my hands were covered in hand chains. (like Elsa in Frozen during prison) In shock, I said; "Hey, what's the meaning of this?"

The nomicon didn't answer. I said; "Come on. What am I doing wrong?"

There are different types of illusions. As part of the nymph species, you are granted different aquatic illusion powers. Like a pearl, you are granted the power of the different water nymphs by learning them through different layers. The first layer is the natural ability of the mermaid.

The nomicon said. Alright, this must be a challenge. How am I going to get my snowglobe back? Hmmm, the natural ability of a mermaid is swimming, right? But I cannot expose myself as a mermaid. Ugh! How can I do this without exposing myself? I looked back at the water.

Suddenly, I started to remember that I'm not just I am as a mermaid, but I am a kunoichi too. And what do I have in my suit? Smoke bombs. I can use something to illusionate the figure of a mermaid, while using a smoke bomb to hallucinate him. Perfect!

The nomicon released the chains off me. I wore my Mizu suit and turned to Mizu. I started to find stuff to make a figure of a mermaid sitting on a rock. I said; "Now all I need are some Smoke Bombs!"

As I was searching in my suit, I couldn't find any smoke bombs. I said to Nomicon; "Uhm, that's weird. I have no Smoke Bombs. How come I don't have any left?"

I remembered some flashbacks of the guys taking smoke bombs from my suit. I said; "Oh, right."

I asked Nomicon; "Uhm, do you know where I might get more smoke bombs by any chance?"

The Nomicon swooshed me out of the book.

In the girls' bathroom stalls

As I schloomped out of the book, I went out to find the guys, with my blood boiling with anger, and also every water pipe unit.