Chapter 6・Misleading Encounter

Comenzar desde el principio

"Well I have to go and keep searching for my sister and the guy who stole her, that's why I'm here everyday since she was stolen," he explained "You mean she's here?" Lucy asked "Yes, I don't know where, but I'll keep searching till I die," he responded. "Well I gotta go, by Lucy!" he cheered up and waved at her and she waved back.

"Something about him looks familiar... I think I've seen him before, but I don't know where," Lucy muttered. "What are you thinking about?" Lucy jumped in surprise "You scared me!" Lucy said and put her hand in top of her heart. "Haha," Zancrow laughed. "Since I'm done with my errands, let's go look for that job of yours," he said and Lucy nodded in response.

"I think the easiest job for you in here is to be a maid or something, since you barely know how to cook, and you do most of the house cleaning," Zancrow teased "Hey! Since you don't even clean the house, I clean it," Lucy pouted "I'll take that maid job though, sounds easy," she continued.

They walked over to the 'Wanted Job' board and searched for who needed a maid. "Oh the castle! I wanna work there!" Lucy decided and took the flier. "Are you sure you can handle the castle?" Zancrow asked "How hard could it be? I clean the house every day," she said in confidence "Yeah a house, this is a castle. It's a lot bigger," Zancrow said.

"Who cares it's just cleaning," she shrugged "Whatever you say."

They both walked towards the castle and the guards didn't let them pass. "Who are you and what do you need?" one of them asked. "I came here to get the maid job," Lucy replied and the guards let them pass. They headed inside the castle and they became amused. "Still think that it'll be easy to clean this?" Zancorw asked "Y-yeaahh..." Lucy trailed off not paying attention.

As they strolled along the halls, something caught Lucy's eyes, it was a painting of a boy with salmon hair. "Who's this?" she asked "That's the prince, he's next in line to be king," Zancrow replied. Lucy stayed silent as she stared at the painting.

"Welcome! You must be the maid that wanted the job," a young man with red hair welcomed them. Zancrow then bowed in front of him. "Why are you bowing?" Lucy asked "That's the king! Pay your respects!" Zancrow whisper yelled at Lucy. "You're the king!" Lucy said in shock "But you look sooo young, are you in your 20's?" she asked.

Igneel laughed at her presence "You my dear, is one funny girl, my son need someone like you to keep him smile," Igneel said. "You mean him?" Lucy asked pointing at the painting she saw and Igneel nodded. "What's his name?" Lucy asked Zancrow. "It's Igneel Dragneel, just call me King Igneel, or Igneel if you'd like," Igneel responded for him since he has super good hearing.

"Ok Igneel!" Lucy smiled and Igneel just smiled at her. "How can she just be so cool with him!? He's the king for goodness sake's!" Zancrow thought and stood up. "So my king, what type of maid will she be?" Zancrow asked. "She'll be a personal maid for my son," he replied. "But why if I may ask."

"Since he was a young boy, I banned him from seeing his best friend because he kept sneeking out without my permission," Igneel explained. "He must be very very sad and angry at you then," Lucy interrupted. Zanrow elbowed her for her disrespectfulness.

"Hey!" she yelled at him. Igneel just smiled again. "Come with me dear, I'll introduce you to my son," Igneel said and beckoned her to come to his side. "You can go now, I'll meet you back at the house," Lucy told Zancrow and waved goodbye at him and he did the same.

"For now on, you'll be here every 8:00 in the morning and wake my son up for his morning breakfast and duties," Igneel advised her and she nodded. "I also forgot to ask for you name, what is it?" he asked. "My name's Lucy Heart," she responded. "Lucy.. that's a beautiful name, it suits you," Igneel complimented. "Thank you," Lucy smiled.

"I told the guards to tell my son that he will be having a personal maid from now on, so he'll be expecting you, but before you enter the room, you should be in your uniform, I'll lead you where it is," Igneel said and led her to a door.

When he opened it, it was full of clothes for both guys and girls. They both went in and Lucy looked around at the clothes "I've never seen this much clothes," she said in amusement. "Here you go, 5 maid outfits, so if you lose one, get one dirty, or rip one on accident, you'll have extras," he told her and gave them.

She walked towards a dressing room and put on a maid uniform. "How does it look?" she asked coming out of the dressing room. Lucy had on the maid uniform, white knee socks, black shoes, and put her hair in pig tails. "You look cute in them, I'll tell Virgo that she needs to tutor you on what to do," Igneel said and a girl with short pink hair and blue eyes came in the room.

"Hello Lucy, I'm Virgo. I'll teach you everything to be a maid starting on your day off. which is every Saturdays and Sundays, so in 4 days," Virgo said and left the room bowing.

Igneel and Lucy came out the room and walked towards the prince's room. "So when you get inside, just do what you usually do when you made me smile, it'll work," Igneel said. "So he hasn't smiled since you banned him from seeing his best friend?" Lucy asked and Igneel nodded. "Well good luck," Igneel said and left her.

"You can do this Lucy," she said motivating herself. She then knocked one the door. "Come in," a sad, depressed voice responded. She opened the door and saw huge bed on the left side of the room, a lot of space that could fit her house, red walls, beige floors, and a guy with black hair that had a long white coat on standing next to a salmoned hair guy that was facing the window.

"Prince Natsu, your maid arrived," he told him. "Come closer," the salmoned hair told her. "Bossy much," Lucy muttered. "What did you say?" Natsu asked raising his voice. "N-nothing," Lucy stuttered and came closer. "My name is Lucy Heart, and I will be your personal maid from now on," Lucy said and bowed.

"Did you say Lucy?" Natsu asked "Yes my prince," Lucy responded. Natsu turned around and couldn't belive his eyes, it was his best friend! "Lucy!" he yelled and ran to her and hugged her. Lucy stood there not hugging back and was in shock. "I missed you so much," Natsu said tightening his hug.

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

I think this is a good place to stop. Hope you like this chapter. Not begging or anything but please vote and leave a comment. ^~^