Chapter 24・Happy Endings

A/N: Sorry again guys that I didn't update for like 2 months. I'm starting to get lazy for some reason even though I love to write. I'll start to update again and go back to my original routine of updating once a week. PS: don't start music, I'll tell you when.

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

"Lucy!" Sting yelled and kneeled next to Lucy to give her a hug. "I'm so glad that you're alive," he sobbed. "I'm sorry for worrying you guys..." Lucy smiled as she stood up from the ground with Natsu's help.

Natsu looked at Lucy intensively. "W-what?" Lucy asked. Natsu closed his eyes and sighed.

"I'm starting to realize that life is short and I don't know when someone's life is going to end. I've lost you once, and today, I almost lost you."

"I don't ever wanna lose you ever again, so Lucy..." Natsu paused and kneeled on his right knee. Lucy's eyes grew wide and we're almost in tears.

Everyone's eyes widened as they knew what was going to happen.

"Even though I'm a hot head and I'm kind of stupid at times. I want you to take me to your future adventures. Take me wherever you want to go. Let me follow you everywhere."

"Let me be yours, let you be mine. So Lucy... will you be my queen? My bride? And my princess?" Natsu asked as he looks up to her with gentle eyes.

Lucy shed tears as she smiled brightly. She couldn't say a single word as she was filled with joy. Instead, she nodded at him and dropped to her knees and kissed up. "I love you, Natsu."

"I love you more," he replied.

"I didn't even give my consent if you two could marry. You need my permission," Sting said as he crossed his arms.

Minerva and Yukino were suddenly heard as they bursted out laughing.

"Since when were you guys here? And why are you laughing?" Sting asked. "We arrived when Prince Natsu proposed. And I think we heard you being jealous?" Minerva replied as she held back her laugh.

"Ok I was not jealous, they need my permission," Sting said. "Not really, you and the prince are almost the same age, so what we really need is King Igneel's permission," Minerva responded with a smirk.

"Don't tell them that!" Sting pouted.

"Don't worry my king, one day you'll be old enough to give permission," Minerva said, walking up to him and patting his head. Sting blushed and grabbed her wrist. "Don't treat me like a kid," he said as he looked away still blushing.

Minerva smiled.

"Well when is the wedding then?" Yukino asked.

Lucy looked at Natsu, who smirked. Lucy's eyes widened. "That quick?! But we haven't even had your father's consent, plus I have no dress, and we haven't even planned anything yet," Lucy panicked.

"Tomorrow it is then, and don't worry, we have everyone to help out," Natsu smiled as he looked at everyone, who looked away. "C'mon guys, don't be mean, I'm helping too," Natsu said.

Everyone sighed and nodded.

"Did we miss anything?" Gray asked as he entered the door, holding hands with Juvia. "Natsu propose to Lucy," Sting responded. Gray's face dropped. "Congrats to you both then," he said.

"I see you made it official with her," Natsu said with a smirk. "I was faster than you though," Gray said crossing his arms. "What did you say ice boy!?" Natsu yelled at him. "Who you callin' ice boy, flame breath!?" Gray yelled back.

Lost Princess and the Dragon Prince|Nalu|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें