2

— chapter two: a scent with consequences —

taeil didn't lie when he said it would be a busy evening. more and more guests were flooding into the cafe which indeed was slowly turning into a bar.

mark, as he had never worked as a waiter before, struggled to keep up with everything. it was a lot to not only keep orders in mind but also pay attention to the drinks you were holding without spilling them.

the more time passed, the louder the crowd was. mark felt intoxicated by the hundreds of different scents his nose picks. every omega's smell felt very intense, every alpha's smell made him aggressive. when midnight had passed taeil gave him a pat on the back and told mark it was alright if he went to sleep now.

gratefully mark undressed from his apron and walked through the crowd to the entrance of taeil's and doyoung's apartment. suddenly though he smelled something. of course he had been picking up scents left and right for the whole night but this one was different.

it was sweet, very sweet. too much almost, but just not enough. nonetheless it made mark go crazy. as soon as his nose had picked up the smell he could feel his canines extend, touching the skin of his bottom lip. almost automatically his body turned away from the door leading upstairs back to the crowded room. his eyes searched around but could not locate the person the scent belonged to.

while he was still looking around, mark could feel himself getting increasingly sexually frustrated and tense. he quickly searched for the bathroom and locked himself in one of the stalls. without thinking he started to palm his crotch, finally giving his body the satisfaction it was looking for. the smell in his nose seemed to get more intense by the second, sparking a fire in mark's lower stomach area. while continuing to massage his throbbing dick he imagined the omega with him. even though mark had no idea how the omega looked like he could already tell from their smell that they had to be extremely attractive but somehow innocent as well.

he imagined them bending over for him, taking him so good. he imagined them clenching around him, tightening his grip around his member to give it more stimulation. he could feel the pre-cum smearing all over his dick but he didn't care and only sped up his pace.

the smell itself was now as intense as it could be, the mix of lavender mixed with something sweet mark couldn't pinpoint. it made mark want to bite, mark and wreck its owner. make them mark's and mark's only. he leaned onto the stall's wall, letting out a low groan.

on the other side he could hear ruffling and could feel vibrations of someone else on the other side. he imagined a cute little omega, jacking off right now as well. they would be whining for him, desperately fingering themselves to stimulate themselves. oh how he wished it was true, he would just command them to open the door for him and then fuck them so hard they wouldn't be able to stand anymore.

not needing anything more than a few more minutes alone with imagination, mark came. he pressed one of his hands on his mouth to mute any sounds escaping his lips. yes, he was horny but he still enough decency to not moan in a public bathroom.

after quickly cleaning up after himself he closed his zipper and ruffled his hair so maybe it wouldn't look as messy as it tended to when mark was having his fun. much to mark's frustration the smell was still in his nose, as strong as ever.

when he left the stall he heard some ruffling in the stall next to him again. while washing his hands he kept an eye on the stall only to quickly avert his gaze when he saw the door opening. two boys left the stall, both obviously just had a good time. mark tried to avoid looking at them through the mirror as both boys cleaned their hands.