11

— chapter eleven: you have your secrets, i have mine —

"you surely like teasing." mark said. he was currently trying his best to hold back moans, being only semi-successful. donghyuck was currently grinding onto him from the side, starting a fire in mark's stomach. the omega grinned slyly and hummed in agreement.

mark swiftly cupped the man's face and kissed him slow but passionately. he could feel donghyuck shifting a bit so he grabbed they boy's jaw to hold him in place. the omega moaned and mark took the opportunity to insert his tongue into donghyuck's mouth. whilst exploring it, his fingers sneaked under the boy's shirt and caressed the soft skin of donghyuck's waist. the boy felt hot under mark's cool fingers and his quiet whimpers were enough proof of the effect mark had on him.

apparently though he really liked teasing as suddenly he disconnected their lips and turned over so mark was now staring at his back. the alpha however only smirked. donghyuck had unknowingly gave him an even better position as now he could easily rub his crotch against donghyuck's ass. as mark hardly thrusted against the boy's butt he first nibbled at his ear and then his hand found a way to donghyuck's neck, grabbing it tightly from behind.

mark rose himself up a little so he could see donghyuck's side profile. to his satisfaction, the omega had his eyes closed. with his hand mark pulled him closer and started bruising the boy's tan neck. the skin just looked too delicious to be left untouched, unkissed.

donghyuck's mouth fell agape and he let out a lewd moan. mark chuckled and detached his lips from the boy's neck only to attack his lips again. after making out, mark could feel his boner hardening more against donghyuck's back. without hesitation he pulled his pants down and started thrusting against donghyuck's still clothed ass.

"fuck mark..." the omega moaned. mark burrowed his head in the crook of donghyuck's neck and just enjoyed smelling the scent. donghyuck meanwhile had started grinding his ass onto mark, creating a satisfying friction for both of them.

"you're doing so good, baby." mark whispered lowly and grinned, leaving soft kissed on the boy's neck. he noticed that donghyuck's hands had traveled to his own crotch so he swatted them away and started palming the boy's boner from behind. in reaction, donghyuck threw his head back. at the sight of the completely exposed neck, mark's canines shot out and he had to control his inner alpha to not bite and therefore mark donghyuck. (a/n: i love the wording)

feeling donghyuck's member twitching inside his hand mark whispered "do you want me to fuck you?" donghyuck nodded instantly and whined which had mark cooing. he quickly got up and got a condom before returning to the omega how had removed his clothing. seeing him laying in the white sheets, naked and with his pretty tan made mark almost go into rut which usually would only happen if donghyuck was in heat as well.

he quickly took off his shirt which had been annoying him for the whole time and then got back onto the bed. donghyuck was staring up at him with anticipation and mark loved his pretty puppy eyes. he caressed donghyuck's cheek and kissed him once more before finally entering him. the boy was tight around mark as he hadn't stretched him before which was also why mark decided to go slow.

"holy shit!" donghyuck mumbled as he arched his back. with his hands mark traced over the boy's stomach and torso before going up to his neck. he grabbed it, not tight enough to choke the boy but strong enough to keep him in place. a smile tucked at donghyuck's lips and mark let out a chuckle as he saw that donghyuck was into it.

"very kinky, i see." he commented and even though the omega didn't reply anything mark could extinguish a blush on his cheeks. thrusting slowly into him, mark took his sweet time. he completely rejected his alpha as he wanted donghyuck to see that it was in fact the real mark who he was fucking him right now.