She would give me answers,

And once she was done giving me answers.

I would feed her black heart to my monsters.

Once done, I threw her body onto Kate's leather couch and turned around to face a stunned Kate and a baffled Luca.

"What?" I croaked, shrugging aggressively.

Goddess was I dizzy.

"I don't know wether to be aroused or to be fearful," Luca gulped, armour clinging onto his sculpted body.

"I'd be both if I were you," Kate readjusted her coat as she spoke.

"Why were they so dull?" I asked, running a stressed hand through my hair, "Usually I have to pass some test or maze before fighting them,"

"My house is glamoured to stop all spells; except my own, from working," Kate poured hot chocolate into three large mugs, "if that was an un-glamoured fight, you would have either lost or won severely injured,"

"Why do you think I'm stressed, Kate?" I rubbed my erratic chest.

"Shhh," Luca pulled me to him by my waist, "I've an idea,"

"Do share," Kate walked over the witches dead body and placed the tray of hit chocolate filled mugs onto the coffee table.

"We puncture the necks of enough witches-"

"I don't like the idea," Kate interrupted, "my pride is suffering enough having my soul owned by an 18 year old Lycan,"

Heat rushed up my cheeks as I fell back onto the couch, right next to Luca.

"Just listen," He growled, Alpha complex rushing to the surface, "we do this to glamour Lycan's from witches spells. At least enough Lycan's,"

Kate stilled.

"It's not a bad idea," I added quietly.

She took a long sip of the searing drink, eyeing Luca and i with inexplicable emotion in her eyes before sighing, "To you,"

"What?" Luca furrowed his brows.

"It's not a bad idea to you," She tightened her grip on the glass in her hand, "to us witches, our pride and mystic freedom is on the line. Our art will be willfully controlled by you two, and that is not something that sounds like a good idea to us,"

My smile fell.

How inconsiderate of us.

My cheeks flushed as I turned to face Luca who seemed completely mundane- unaffected to what Kate had just said. What an Alpha, I scoffed before turning to face Kate who remained circling her ringed fingers

"Do to others what you want done to you," I said, exposing my wrist to Kate who's eyes widened, "right?"

"Leila-"

"We're putting your mystic freedom on the line, so why don't you put my own as well? A truce. It might even convince some witches to join our clan," I suggested.

"Clan?" Kate rose her brows.

"Clan, tribe- whatever you'd like to call it," I went to scoot closer to Kate but Luca wrapped an arm around me, setting me in place.

A warmth filled me; warmth that was accompanied by annoyance.

"Would you like to elaborate?" Luca asked through flared nostrils, "Or are you going to sell your soul to a witch while I watch blindfolded?"

My jaw slacked, "Luca, you biggot, I'm not selling my soul! I'm merely giving Kate the ability to control my wolf!"

"Same thing!"

"No! It's not the same thing!" I sighed in frustration, balling my hands into fists, "I- I don't shift into my wolf as much as you do. She's not much use to me. Though if I overstep any boundaries regarding Kate's magic, she can warn me using my wolf,"

Luca's lips parted, eyes widening, "When was the last time you shifted into your wolf?"

I gulped, "The day I brought the witch into the castle,"

"That's not too long ago," Kate said, sitting forward.

"Yes, but before that I hadn't shifted for 2 years,"

"Fuck," Luca ran a stressed hand down his face, "Leila that can't be. You're going to rot if you keep your wolf under your skin. Especially if you don't even speak to her,"

"What?" My eyes snapped to Luca's, "But- I don't understand,"

"Sweetheart, have you noticed yourself weakening throughout the years?" Luca's pulled me closer to him, frustrated, "have you noticed that you take longer to finish fights? That your muscles ache more? That you dizzy far more than you should?"

My cardiac rhythm accelerated, "Yes. But that could also be because I haven't been training as much I should be?"

He shook his head, "No, Leila. It's because you're silencing you're wolf. Your wolf is your source of strength. She's your core. Without her you're going to turn human- or worse, rogue."

I tensed and Luca noticed.

"There's no need to worry. There's wolves that survived 7 years under the skin. You just need to train," A grin made its way to his lips, "I'll do the job for you,"

That diminished all forms of stiffness from my body.

Training with Luca.

Just the thought of training with my male made my knees bounce and my heart flutter.

"So the effects are definitely reversible?" I asked, staring him in the eyes.

He sat there, eyes on my lips as he nodded. Immediately a blush made its way to my cheeks, forcing me to look away from his smug expression.

"So it's set?" Kate tried controlling her smile, "I own the soul of your wolf and you own the soul of my people,"

I nodded, raising the sleeve of my armour.

Kate grabbed a knife, slit both of our wrists and connected them - binding our souls together for eternity.

I prayed that it wouldn't be a decision I regretted in the near future, but it was the only way Kate would have full faith in Luca and I. In the end, the moon goddess functioned on Karma, and if Kate decided to wrong me, the moons wrath would find its way back to her.

The moon always found its way back to its children.

teehee.

vote and comment series.

byebye.