chapter 8

Eleano POV

"W..what? I don't have any money to...to reward you" she's look shock when I said about reward, so innocent. I smirk to her

" I want this of yours " I slowly lifted my index finger brought at her lips. I saw her clueless impression, I was look at her disbelief because she only sat there don't know what's gonna happen.

Is there anyone taught her to do adult things? Doesn't she had no phone or what?

"why my lips? You already have your lips attached on your perfect figure." I was going to choke out to laugh at her, I just hold my breath to laugh. It was my first time to see a woman doesn't know about kiss. Yes, I'm your perfect figure.

Fuck, why are you so innocent. My beautiful star.

I bring my my chest a bit closer to her, place my lips to hers. She try back away from me but I trail my hand over her back.

"W...What are you doing?" She's whisper to me softly while she touch my shoulder to back away from her. Her hand is small.
I can feel my 'friend' down there start to getting hard. Her soft voice, I can't get enough of it.
"I want your lips" I'm always being straight forward when I want what I want to get.

"N...no please. I want my first kiss to be my love life. D..don't take it away from me" First kiss? My manhood start to itch. I want to feel my hard cock enter her tight pussy and slam it hard until she sore. I want her to scream my name and moan it harder.

"I'm your love life Rosella" I mutter to her. She cover her mouth with her palm, and I see her teary eyes.
She shooking her head vigorously.
I'm getting enrage, I grip her hand and yank it away.
"N..no El..."
I kiss her forceful,harshly with lust. She keep pushing it hard my shoulder.The more she push me, the more I want it other than kiss.
It was 2 minutes kiss I gave her. I smirk to myself, it was amazing. I can see that she's out of her breath.

"isn't it delicious baby?" I proud of myself.what I expect is that she will want it again.
"Y...you took it my first kiss...why?I...I hate you!You clearly h...hear me that I want to give my first kiss to the one that I want.not you!you just a kidnapper..and you ar...." Before she finished her words, I slapped her face too hard until she fell from the bed where she was sitting on to the floor.
I want her to be my own property, no one can take her from me. Over my dead body.
I realized what I had done to the woman I took, a moments ago I slapped my woman until it fell to the ground. I was unconcious with my behavior towards her, I threw my tantrum to her.
I hurried my body get down from the bed, went to the side where she's fell. I can see she's cover her mouth with her right hand while her left hand touch her head painful. She just lie down, cried with no sound.
I pick her up from lying down position, she stiffen a bit.
"Is it hurt you? I'm sorry little angel. I didn't mean to, you ask for it.you said something that I don't want to hear.I'm sorry baby" I apologize to her. I never apologized to anyone that I hurt.I enjoyed when people scream painfully with my touch.
But not her. She just like so fragile, my sweet innocent.
"M...my head hurts. E..even mr.wellington doesn't dare to harm me.I...I Hate You Eleano..You just a..."
She cough repeatly.

"RICARDO!! GET IN HERE!!" I call my men outside of the door.
He then barge in to see his boss calling him.
"what happen boss?" He ask.

"Bring me a glass of water and call doctor kyle IMMEDIATELY! NOW!" I can't calm down right now, I saw my little angel is hurt.

" Right on way boss!" He then went out straight.

What have I done?
I can't controlled my anger towards her disrepectful behavior.
Fuck. I make my angel hurt and she hates me.

I pick her up, lay her down on the bed. Put the pillow side to side of her body to make her comfortable. While I wait doctor kyle one of my friend.
I hear clicking sound, I know that is my people shoes while bring a glass of water.
I never took a glance to my maid, it was irritated me.they try to seduce me few years ago, luckily I just shoot her on the head. Now, no one dare to fucking seduce me.but, I don't mind if my Rosella is flirting with me.
She is the only one I want and need right now.

I fucked up big time.

I hold my Rosella hand, squeeze it a little. "Where's the doctor?" I speak with a low voice to ricardo.
"He's on my way boss"
"He better be fast, otherwise his head..."

"Calm down bro" I hear doctor kyle voice. He always seems to calm person unlike me. "You took your time almost 2 minutes pass" I grit my teeth.
" sorry bro, traffic jam you..."
" Enough of your stupid reason! Check her now!" I whisper shout to him not let my baby hear my enraged voice.

"chill" he rolled his eyes to me, he always do that. I really want to kill him right now! Shit!.

"Ok, you get on my way bro. Just sit on the couch. I try to check her pulse and her head." I keep my butt stay at her side of the bed while sit on my chair.
"You want me to check her or what??" Annoyed voice of him. I aggressively get up from the chair,pointed my gun towards his head. He gasps and widen his eyed.

"C...chill. I suppose to come here is to check on her.I...i mean you get on my way dude" he mutter nervously.

😖sorry guys, I was busy lately. Because I GOT A JOB OFFER!!! Thank you my most beautiful viewer!!
It's ok if I had a little voted. At least, you all are enjoyed my story!
I know I know, there's something error on my words.
As you can see that, ENGLISH is not my first language guys.
Maybe, This take a little way to longer update next chapter.
Sorry!!
Thank you once again!!!👑🍃🍁🌻🌼🌸