chapter 10

Eleano POV

I was disappointed for my behavior, I hurt my soon to be wife. I really can't control my anger, I burst out to my beautiful innocent star. I only just got her, now she's laying down on the fucking bed.
I sat down on the floor, while drinking. Yes, drinking is my habit where that I can release all of my tension. I had been doing this business for quiet long time. I had so much thing to do, but I just sat here waiting for my Rosella to wake up.
I can hear her soft snoring from here. I smile a bit.
"Ouch" I hear her soft paint voice.
Then I vigorously get up went to side of her bed where she's laying down.
But then, when I try to be nice to her she make a scene. She want to feed herself. No one dare tell me what to do. Without knowing, I threw the bowl of porridge. I slammed the door behind, that's when I hear her soft cry. I'm such an ass. Fuck!
She's so fucking fragile. She's special to me, no one could touch her. Only me who can. Because she is my brightest world.

Rosella POV

I drive myself to sleep for hour, I check the clock beside table bed and I sleep almost 5 hours?? That was headache to me.
It almost night time and I didn't eat anything after what happen. Shattered bowl of glass still there, I just want to clean it up before anyone get injured. He's short temper, I try to read what is the most sensitive thing about him. I mean not that I start to like him, I just want to avoid something that might hurt me or even other people.
I've decide to check the door knob if it is lock. I turn it slowly, and it's locked. I sigh to myself.
" why it must to be me? There's so many beautiful girl out there than me...why I must stuck in here with HIM?? " I run my hand to my face slowly rub it up and down. And I realize someone was watching my every movement, I freeze a moment try to look at the couch. My heart skip a beat. Slowly turn my head aside. First words that came out from my mouth...

"E....eleano? Is...is that you?" I stuttered myself. I saw the smirk on the face. " your not Eleano!!! I don't have a father like you! Monster!!! " I scream as much as I could to scare him away, my hot tears running down to my cheek.I jerk back to the nearest wall, until I fell down. My knees getting weak, my head start to spin.

Flashback

That night where I was sitting in my room, I lived with my father. He never treat me well after my mom divorce with him, she left me all alone with this so called father. I try to be independence, having part time job is great for me. Everytime I bring my salary back from work, my father always beat me if I'm not giving him my salary to him. I force myself to shut my mouth, I stare a while when I hand it to him. He always bring his friends to our house to have a big celebration about something.
I hear something loud outside of my room, So I just sat down on my bed to ensure they will not breaking my room or anything.
After 20 minutes I sat on my bed, suddenly I hear my door knob was twisted around repeatly. My head shot up quickly, my hand shaking vigorously. I was so scared what might happen to me. Last thing I saw someone break my door room. And I saw a guy mid 50's was enter my room with the bottle on his hand.
I really want to let it out my voice. It can't, I was so scared. I try to run away from his side,but he yank my left arm to my bed. In my mind, Is he gonna raped me??
Yes, I almost got raped because of my father is animal. Not human, he is the real monster. The guy on top of me, he was try to put his member near my entrance.
I keep crying my eyes out, and look at my side table. I grabbed something that is so called shining armor knight books that I used to read, I hit the guy on his head harder and push him away, I could hear him groan in pain. I just left, run as fast as I can.before that, I saw my father counting big stack of money.now I understand he was selling me to the old guy. That is where I start to leave my father behind, left all my worst day back.
I have no friends. No one would like to be friend with me, because I'm poor?
Positively, I don't care about that. Because, I want to put food on my table not others.

End of Flashback....

Eleano POV

I left my room frustrated, that girl trying to get on my nerve.
After I calm myself down, I enter the room to see my beautiful soon to be wife. I saw her small fragile body was laying down on my fucking bed, it was addicted to see her.
It was night time, I didn't give her any single food. I saw her puff eyes because of crying.
She has a perfect figure that I never been imagine in my life. I never seen anyone that was so small, I could fit my palm on her face just like that. She was the first person that I saw with lust. This girl bring my member to joy, and I realize something poking hard inside my pants.
"Not today..." I slowly rub my dick up and down to cool it.
After 15 minutes, I groan to let it out my liquid. It was 8 shot out, I smile to myself.
I went to bathroom, wash it clean and back again to where I sat on the couch.
After many hours, I saw my Rosella Woke up from her beauty sleep. She has beautiful eyes, and small tip of her nose. I saw her frown a bit at shattered bowl, and talk to herself.
" why it must to be me? There's so many beautiful girl out there than me...why I must stuck in here with HIM?? " she said with her small squeaking voice, it made my member poking hard again.
Damn woman!
But then, I saw her went to the door. Twisted around a bit to check its locked. I smirk to myself, welldone ME.
And she start to see my direction where I was sitting, then she just have a terror look in her eyes.
"E....eleano? Is...is that you?" Her voice was stuttered. I went near to her, her tears streaming down to her flish cheeks.
" your not Eleano!!! I don't have a father like you! Monster!!! " I try to shake her body.
I lifted her body, put her on the bed.

I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY GUYS😢 I have a hard time with time management, it was busy lately.
And Thank you for the support on my story, I know it was long waited.
I really appreciate it for those who patiently waiting for my next chapter.
Happy new year guys!!!!
I wish all of you all the best, have a successful career and have a good day.
And sorry for my story...it literally not perfect as you imagine. But I try my best ❤❤❤❤