Chapter 1

Rosella POV

"As you can see mrs.wellington, why don't you rest a bit at your very own beautiful chair as you. Let me just do the work " I said with soft tone to my very pretty neighbor that 68 years old. I smile at her as she start walk towards her chair. " don't you dare young lady to compare the beautiful person with a chair, as you can see, i may look old. But i'm young in the inside " she hips herself with a playful tone on her voice, while set her seat comfortable " alright, alright...sorry my beautiful neighbor " as I finish folding her clothes, since she's live here alone. Then i went to her balcony to watering her flower pot.
" rosella dear, why don't you start to opening relationship with a guy that can took care of you, and introduce him to me. " mrs.wellington said with a care sound. She always open the subject about 'Relationship' that i don't want to get involve right now. I put the watering can down on the floor, and face her. " come on, not again? I really don't want to get some relationship. I mean, it's not the right time" I get down onto her lap level and place down my hand on her lap while she caressed my cheek. " sorry, rosella dear. I don't want you to stay alone" she said.
" don't be ridicolous, I have you " i said with a smile on her. I saw her pure and caring smile appear on her face.
" for now, i must go outside taking a beautiful aura of nature " i said and while i playful inhale some air around her house. I stand up get ready to go outside after i hug her.
She chuckle and nodding her head.

Eleano POV

" don't mess with me. I'm very impatient person, when i said right now. It's mean FUCKING NOW! " I really mad with bunch of my guy that always getting on my nerve. I need this to get it done. I pick up my phone, dial one of my trusted man.
" bring me a file that i left at my place, you know where i put it " i said with a cold tone.
" ok boss " I keep looking at my messed up paper on table that scattered.

Fuck.

One step foot that wear yellow high heel with a seductive looks, i give a frown impression to the girl.
" who are you ? " I asked the girl with a cold-tone while my hand create a red fist on my table.
" come on my sweet sexy and yet hot, i'm your night accompany " I cringe the voice of this slut infront of my table that keep swaying her body.
" WHO THE FUCK GIVE YOUR PERMISSION TO BARGE INTO MY GODDAMN OFFICE!? " I boom my enrage voice.
" don't be like that, i would like to satisfiy your need baby " I really enrage and i want to kill this fucking woman infront of me with her slutry squeeking voice.
I take out my weapon and pointed at her.
" you really make me sick,fucking cringe. who do you think you are! enter MY FUCKING ROOM! " before she open her mouth with shocking face, I already shoot her bloody ass head.

" RICARDO!! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS HERE! " I almost scream my throat out to my man that let this stranger inside my room.
" Y..yes boss? " the guy name ricardo stuttered his voice.
" CLEAN THIS DEAD WHORE, THROW IT ANYWHERE!!! FOR FUCK SAKE! " I boom the room, until my men suprise. I saw him quickly drag the dead whore body.
I groan and hard sighed, while pinch my brigde nose like god greek.

**keep it in your library dear, I'll update as soon as possible, I know it was really first short chapter. Believe me dear, i try do my best to next chapter.