chapter 11

Rosella POV

I heard bird chirping outside of my small apartment where my neighbor is mrs.wellington, she is my sweet grandmother but not my real grandmother. I remember last night I have very weird dream and it haunted me everyday, I saw my father was in my room. Silly me, it just a dream he will never find me,I hope. I look at my watch, it was already 6.45am because I need to see mrs.wellington to give her medicine.I was in hurry...and something was bang my head so hard, I look around me.I realize I've been kidnapped by stranger that I don't know at all.I sit back on the bed and I feel like a useless person when I really cannot protect myself from danger. I sat on the bed almost 15 minutes thinking how to get out from this place that full of darkness around me. Suddenly, my back feel so cold  that someone was staring my back I turn my head slowly behind me. The man who kidnap me was staring straight at me, with black shadow under his eyes.I saw his hand was raise a bit and patted beside him where I was sleep to come over to him. But I was beyond scared, don't know what to do.my body froze, and without knowing I balled my fist tightly hope he will not mad at me for my behavior when I irritated him last night.

He bring his hand towards me, pull me closer to him. I was hypnotize by his beautiful orb that can capture every woman heart, but not me. He snuggle his head on my chest, sniffing it repeatly. I tried  to push him away, but he hold my waist tightly.
" P-please don't do that " I stutter my whispering voice speak to him, I thought he would stop doing inapproriately behavior. He keep snuggle until he kiss my collarbone.
I got goosebumps, my body hair start to stand.

" P-please Eleano " I try again to convince him to stop doing this inapproriate action.

He suddenly stop at his doing, but still put his head on the side of my neck " Don't try to stop me, I do what I want to do. You should be thankful that I don't sleep whole night to calm you down. Last night, you look like a maniac that want to crush people down with your wailing voice. So don't stop me, don't ruin my mood " he told me coldly and I flinch his cold tone. The dream was keep haunting me until this stranger saw my terror side of sleep habit. I can feel my eyes went very hot. I really didn't feel like to cry but I just want to cry as hard as I could when nobody try to comfort me when I'm at my worst holding my lonely side. My mother does not even care about me, she just left behind with my father that has never been father to me. He treat me I'm like his slave.
I try to hold it back my tears. Suddenly, a man that kidnapped me keep away from mrs.wellington my happiness is bring me back a little but then my heart was broke. I left mrs.wellington behind when she's alone at apartment.

" stop crying...you're not a kid " he called me a kid, of course I am a kid also a teenager.

" I am a kid! " I feel someone hold my waist tightly, I've realize eleano was still with me grit his teeth.

" I-I mean I am a teenager, sorry for yelling. I didn't mean to yelled at...."

" you're so beautiful my love when you talk much with me "
He grin at my nervous behavior.
" you're not a kid, you soon to be a woman of my life. And you will be my child mother when you had my baby on your flat stomach " he touch my stomach with his thumb.
I gasp on the air when he suddenly kiss my collarbone.
"E-elano, could you give a sec-cond. I want to go to bathroom " He stop at kissing my collarbone, raise his head up to my face. He stare coldly to my eyes, I've realize he was very attractive. His eye is the most beautiful, His lips never curve a smile but still pretty that's why all maid was eyeing at him. Shush! I wave away my thought about him right away. " what are you thinking my love?" His voice smirk at me while I was sat infront of him thinking about his perfect feature."n-nothing" I can feel my cheek getting so hot like red tomato. He brought his hand to my cheek and he caress it gently. I stay still at the same time shock for his gentle behavior. Is he bipolar? Hmm...mrs.welling please anyone, find my whereabout. I pray for help while this man infront of me eyeing me like predator.
"Be quick" He said softly. Huh? What?
"Q-quick?" He arched his both eyebrow when I repeat his words. He pinch my cheek softly "you don't want to go bathroom? And why your cheek so soft to pinch it?" He cooed at me with his husky morning voice. I forgot that I have to go to bathroom.
"S-sorry" I walk down slowly from his massive bed that I need to drag down my butt to the end of the bed. While I can feel his eyes was staring at.
"Love" I stop immediately when I heard his voice called out my name. I turn my head slowly to see him calling me."hmm" I reponse to him. "I get your towel to cover your body after you done your business and have a nice shower My love".
"T-thank you" I thanked him for being a nice man for this day not like other day he keep shouting at me for what I've done to make him angry. Yes, I tried so hard to run away from him. But He will caught me everytime I tried my best.
I walk faster to bathroom door, I open the bathroom and shut the door behind me slowly.

CLICK!

When I went to toilet bowl, I hear aloud knocking the door. I startled. I quickly open the door to see his eyes was in rage.
"WHY YOU LOCK THE DOOR??? YOU FORGOT WHAT I TOLD YOU THE DAY YOU CAME HERE HUH!?? YOU WANT TO RUNAWAY FROM ME!!!!???? FUCK!!" He shout at me uncontrollably, my body tremble in fear.
"I-I-am sorry. I forgot, s-sorry it won't happen again. P-please don't be mad. I re-really am sorry" I plead to him accepting my apologize while my hand grip it together at my chest. My heart beat faster and I can feel my tears betrayed me to flow down slowly on my cheeks.
He soften his eyes to me when he saw my tears. He get down his body down a little to my level, his face was front of me while My face staring down my cold feet. I shiver a bit when his cold hand touch my cheek to wipe it slowly the tears. "please, next time obey my rules. I don't want to see you cry like this. I want you to be happy with me, when I say don't lock the door. So don't. Bear it in mind my love. Don't make me show you the worst of me that can hurt you." He said while he gave me the towel. I take it carefully.
"Now, go have a shower. Or you want to shower together with me so that I can rub it the body of yours?" He lustly mutter the words clearly that I can hear it. I shook my head vigorously. I hear he chuckle.
"I'll be on the bed after you finish" I nod my head for response.
Soon he walk away from me, I close the door slowly behind me. I wipe my tears and start to shower.
I need someone to help me outta of here. I hate you Eleano.

Eleano POV

I saw my beautiful star start to hear me. I don't like being disobey. Everyone in this house need to work under me, listen to my order not fucking disobey me. If they're not follow my rules, I'll shoot them on their head or torture them at my best basement.
But, I cannot do that to my soon to be mrs.salvia, Rosella Salvia.
My member start to poking inside my pants, I huff loudly.
"I need to control myself.Shit! " I take blanket aside of me, tuck me in so that she will not scared when saw my member.
Soon, I drive to sleep. I need to gain energy.

My soon to be wife.

Here's my update guys, I know 2×. My story is not that good for your expectation.
But, I will try my best to improve it. I'm busy at work, I never had a chance to manage my time properly.
I hope, I'll update is soon.
Thank you again for supporting me, I appreciate it the most.
❤❤❤❤❤❤