chapter 12

Rosella POV

After I've done my morning shower, Wipe down all the drip of water my whole body and cover my body with the towel that he gave me. It was nice, it can reach to whole body from my chest till under my knees.
I stand behind bathroom door, try to twist the doorknob carefully. It's a lie if I'm not afraid of him getting angry on me.
"You can do this Rosella.hope he's not in the room" I put my hand on my chest, to breath slowly. Open the door slowly. I look at the couch, he's not there but I saw him was lying down on the bed with blanket.
'I think he's very tired because of me being crazy at night' I thought of myself.
I tippy toe, not to make a sound. I went to the dresser, searching some clothes to wear. But none of this are matching on my body. I need a bigger clothes to cover my knees.

I sigh to myself. Try to check at wardrobe that in the other room, he's room is incredibly massive. I saw on this clothes, office look blouse. I took it, and wear it right away after put on my bra and underwear.
I went to the door, twisted slowly and it's locked.
"He always locked the door, I'm really hungry" I whisper lowly.I look at the bed where he's sleep with the blanket on also the pillow on his torso.
I went forward to him slowly, try to check the door key. He's hand wrapping around under his chest. 'Please god, let him sleep a bit longer' I pray to god while my eyes close. My heart beat went faster, when I try to lift up his blanket. He stirred his sleep a bit, I raise my head a bit. He's still asleep.
I saw his face, looks so calm and his under eyes a bit cloudy. I feel bad for what I've done. I shook my head.
"Why you have to be good looking but still want to kidnap me? I don't have money, doesn't have any qualification on university, not pretty,not--why I have to blabbering?" I mutter lowly to myself when I having nervous attack and try to find the key under his pillow. I keep searching it but still can't find it.

"Love" I froze where I put my hand under his pillow, while my eyes down to my left hand that grip to bed sheet.
Is he awake?? Oh my god oh my god oh my god. He will think I'm try to runaway. No please. My heart became vigorously beat so fast. I'm not dare to look into his cloudy grey eyes.

Eleano POV

When I try to have a deep sleep,I can hear the voice of my angel talking on the door bathroom. The door has a thin proof, that I set it with my security change.she's hope I'm not in this room. 'You wrong love, I still in my room. I want to see what are you up to' I smirk to myself. I close my eyes quickly, She's opening the door slowly. I can hear, her foot step.
I try to open my eyes slowly, saw her small curve body was facing to the wardrobe try to find something to wear. Then, she's came out from the wardrobe room.
I close again my eyes not to be seen by this little one. I can hear she's went straight to the door and twisted slowly.
I grit my teeth while I pretend to sleep. 'She's try to runaway?'
Then I hear her spoke to herself lowly. 'Soon, you can eat all you want love. I want to see what are you doing while I'm pretend to sleep'. I can feel she's heading to where I'm lie down on my bed. "Why you have to be good looking but still want to kidnap me? I don't have money, doesn't have any qualification on university, not pretty,not--why I have to blabbering?"
She's blabbering?
She keep searching under my pillow. I open my eyes slowly, look at my beautiful Rosella.
"Love"
I saw her taken back a bit but her hand still under the pillow.
"What are you doing my love ? Are you looking for something hmm" I can feel that her heart beat so fast right now, her sweat drip down from her scalp slowly with her pink lips on display.

"I--I...I mean, I want..." She's stutter a lot when get so nervous. I smirk to her nervousness.

" you looking for the key? I have it here " I show it to her where I put the door key, her eyes getting tear it up.

"Please don't be mad at me" she said little faster.

I'm really sorry for the very long delay. I'm just had no time.
Spend time more with my family also I'm being so busy with my job...sorry 😔

I try to update with a long chapter, but with unexpected story...
Is it about rosella getting :

A)married
B)kidnapped another Mafia
C)runaway
D)torture
E)went very far away from where she's belong
F) none of the above

Stay tuned..❤