chapter 6

I sat on his lap, while I already finish this delicious spaghetti such a divine. I place my fork down on the table,wipe my mouth with the handkerchief beside the plate. I don't know why they use handkerchief beside water, maybe it is for the save.
Back in the day when I was at orphanage, I always use water tap to wash my hand until the head of the madam orphanage pulled my hair harder to stop using the water tap. But I saw 'them' wash their hand with water tap with a soap,what a jerk.

Enought of the so called memory.

I snap out my thought about water, I realize that I still sitting on his lap.does he not feel any sore? Hrmm I don't care either. Because tonight will be the last he saw me, I think.
I gaze on him, still doing his work. Is he a made of robot?
He clear his throat, maybe he's thirsty. I try to voice out. "Urmm.." great rosella,you just hummed yourself.
He turn his gaze on me stop doing his work.
" Yes my love, do you need anything?" He said to me. I can smell his minty breath. Why is this like kind of a novel? I thought it's only in the novel, their smell is a mint.
Reality,Yes a mint breath. I snap out my thought again.
I can feel my body lifting up in the air a bit, to turn my body infront of him. Now, I straddle him. My face 4 inch away from him.
" why you look dozing off when I talk to you piccola?" His husky voice make my face look away.
[Translate: Baby]
He grab my chin gently to face him, place his other hand at the of my arched body.
I'm so embrassed right now, because I can feel his people are looking at us.
"P..please.....Mr.Salvia people is looking at us." I mutter whisper to him.
He frown his eyebrow " Mr.Salvia? Why did you call me mr.salvia? A minute ago you call me Eleano, now mr.salvia?? You use mr.salvia!? " He gritted his teeth, scream out his hoarse voice to my face.
I shiver to his behavior. My eyes betrayed me, feel hotness down to my cheek.
"TELL ME!! WHY YOU CALL ME MR.SALVIA!!!?" He's very angry right now, I don't know why. It's just I need to respect by calling him Mr.salvia. also, as I notice he's a bit older than me.I can feels that he tighten his hold on my back.it's hurt so much.I can hold any longer, I grip his shoulder to loosen up a bit.
I cried.

"EVERYONE GET OUT!!!"I jolt my body up shock to hear his loud enrage voice.I clearly heard their sound of shoe walk so fast through the door where we first enter. The moment the room is empty, I hear a door close. Just me and him in this huge dining room.
We're sitting on the same place about 15 minutes.
He try to calm down by doing his business, while I straddle him.
I wipe my tears dry that keep streaming down from my cheek.
I sniffle my nose repeatly. Then, he aggressively hold my body and nuzzle his face on my neck.
He keep doing that, I try to voice out for breaking the silent also I'm not used to it when he sniffing my side of the neck.
"I...I'm sorry f...for making you mad. I just want to respect you. Because you look ol..." I stop at 'Ol' I was going to say 'Older' I'm afraid if I said that word, he's gonna hurt me.
He raise a bit of his head, look at me. Soften his looks.
"Finish the sentence love" He mutter gently.
"F...forget about that.I'm rea..." before I finished my sentence, he tighten his hold at the back of my body.
"Don't make me gone insane love,I'll be glad to kill all of my people here in this house if..."
"Because you look older than me that's why I call you mr.salvia!" I cut his words half-away, close my mouth with my hand.
He chuckle to me.
" why do you think I'm gonna mad at you love? Call me Eleano like you use while we at our bedroom. Only of my people could use mr.salvia, not you silly. Are you understand angel?" He said to while put pressure his hold to my back, like I'm his teddy bear. I gulp before I response nod to him.
"Words bella"
"Y..yes and my name is not bella, rosella is my name" I said bravely to him. He kinda amuse. Why? It's the fact.
"Bella means beautiful. You're so naive love"
No one call me beautiful except mrs.wellington, I mean he is the first man who called me beautiful.
This not the time rosella, you need to get out from this devil.
" please don't do that again to make me gone insane, this is the small behavior of me for you to see me like this. So next time don't.yes?" He warn.

"Okay" I answer him.

"You smell lavender. Is lavender is your favorite soap?" He sniff and ask me about favorite soap.

"Y..yes" I stuttered a bit.

"Piccola, ask me anything you want to know. Because in this dining room just you and me."
God, why must I stuck with him alone in this room.

"W...what is piccola means? Where you from? H..How old are you? Sorry..." he's said anything right?

"Piccola means baby. I'm from here, but my origin is Italian. I'm 32 years old love.why you ask about my age ? You don't like older man hrmm? Why you apologize? His husky voice, I can't get enough of it. I can see that why he has weird accent.

"N...no, I mean you said I can ask you anything. So I'm very curious about your age that's all. Sorry"
Sorry? I'm really nervous when look at in his eyes.

Hello everyone, thank you for reading my story also vote aaaaaaand THANK YOU FOR MAKE MY STORY AS YOUR FAVORITE!!!🍃🌼💐👑

Stay tune♡
Love you