chapter 3

What the hell this fucker want from me? My position as Head of all mafia? Over my dead body first cunt. Who the fuck are they talk behind my back?childish ass.
I lived as a ruthless,cruel,cold mafia. I got praise by the elder mafia not to be rapist. My mother and father jeopardize me to my drug uncle. He keep beating me. Fuck memory. When I was strong enough to defeat my own so called 'uncle', I killed him with his betrayed friend 'Gun'. I took it from his bedside drawer when he is asleep, I didn't think twice, now or never I pull the trigger then he died before my eyes. I smirk to myself, that's the end of my life. I take his place as head of mafia.

"What a good life" I mutter to myself.
"Ricardo, buy me a drink at the end of the street. As usual" I tell my men while I'm looking outside of the window.

1 hour later

My men went to the cafe, I just sit in my car. Suddenly I heard someone knocking window car, I snap my head to turn who this fuckers dare to touch my things.
"Hello, is there anyone in this pretty long car? I have to return back your things. Hello? " I pretty clear I heard this voice somewhere else.
I look at my black tainted window, no one could see what's in the inside. There's a beautiful angel standing right side my car, knocking softly. I stare for long enough, until she do something unexpectely. She picking closely to the window, I'm quiet enjoy it. Her green grass eyes so mesmerizing, her pink plump lips,round shape face...her most beautiful small curvy body and the hair, it touch her waist.I keep my mouth shut.
Then she try to knock again, my men reach to her.
"What are you doing lady?" He said to her serious tone. I watch them closely, try to earsdrop.
"Hey, I mean is this your car? I found this your things from the grass. I made up here, I grab a taxi when I saw you came out from the building. And uhhh...is this yours right?" She said with cheerful explaination, I love to see her smile.beautiful.

"No". What a short answer.

"I uhhh....maybe could you.." I chuckle to her clueless impression, she tried to reach his hand. I stop her action by open my window a bit. "let's go ricardo. Don't make me wait" I hate when she touch man other than me.

"hey, you...maybe this is yours. This kind of bald guy, is really rude" she said huff herself, rolling her eyes to my men? She dare to interupt me?
"Wait a minute sir, I knock your window multiple times and you don't answer it? You can't hear my knocking your black window? Maybe I knock too soft..." she mutter to herself, I was quiet and travel her body.

Interesting.

I give my signal to my men, start to leave.
"You can keep it love, soon we'll met"

She stood there froze,clueless impression again huh?

So different.

Rosella POV

"You can keep it love, soon we'll met" he mutter something to me, it makes me shivering more.
What a weird guy and rude bald guy? this phone, woah...Looks so expensive. I mean, Iphone you guys.
There's a bit crack maybe it fall from the window?

Soon we'll met...

Wave my thought let it go away from my head. It just a normal person. I look at my watch, it almost afternoon. Then, I put out my wallet to see how much it left, and there goes again $30. I need to find a job.

Eleano POV

" damn it eleano, where have you been bro? I sat here wait for you almost 2 hours. My hand is about to fell out. Luckily there's a good person, I ask to help your so called 'groceries' what a...."

What the fuck?

"stop being a mother to me wallace, where is it?"
I ask him with annoyed voice.He rolling his eyes to me, and pointed his finger at my table.
Went to my table, and find my chair to sit on. I start to check each of my work. "So what's your plan after this ? How about we go drink? Have fun with the girls at the club of yours" He facing to me while, drink of 70s champagne that I got from paris last year.
I keep quiet, pretend that I'm not hear anything.
"Suit yourself man, c'mon you already old for this.you need to have fun, find any girls for you bro. Let this future wife of yours, be your guide. Someone sexy, seductive body and know how to pleasure on bed" now he open this relationship things. I stop doing my business, give him death glare. He gulp when he saw my vein pop out side of my scalp.
"Calm down man, I just need to remind you.that's all. So hot-headed" he does not shiver, nervous as usual.
"GET OUT! HAVE FUN YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUNT!" Everyone can hear my voice boom in my office, then he just place it his glass down on the table. Walk away to the door, he stop. He show his teeth to me with a wink. It piss me off.childish.

Frustrated.

I run my mind thinking about this beautiful girl on my mind. I already search her background with a hack system.
She is orphan, live at the apartment.got kick out from the orphanage. No jobs.
I want her to be mine, I can't make her out of my mind. It keep appear out of nowhere. I never dozing off this long. The way I think about her, it makes me obsessed. I want to have her by myself, no one can have her except me. I already possesive.
To me, woman is for play thing. A slut, whore, a burden. But not her.
I need her now.
I call my men to meet me at meeting room for the discussion of plan.

While sun goes down, I made a plan for them to take her to me tonight.

2am

"Are we all good on the plan?" I ask my men.
I'm giving the instruction about tonight,everything needs to be perfect.

"Ricardo, you're going to be in the car, monitoring them. I trust you"ll make sure everything runs smoothly,yes?" He nods response.

"And I swear, if you harm her in any way. I will not hesistate to chop your damn body" I warn to them, because I will not tolerate if anything happen to my beautiful angel.